• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

maybe it is actually Ui since her hair isn't tied up.
Well the tag on the image says Yui...
K-On season three confirmed as Sony exclusive.

JyFmFfN.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
isn't it already "exclusive" since only PS systems have K-On games so far?

pretty much, but its weird how sega hasent put it on any other system other than PS3 and PSP. Especially for such a mainstream series, and its not like its graphical intensive.

cjkeats

I finished Analogue: A Hate Story yesterday right after the Sony thing, played it in one sitting. If you follow me on twitter you know I kinda fell in love.

Anyways, I came here to share this that I found on my travels. My dear Hyun-ae being moe as usual, but in a familiar way.

foxuzamaki

I finished Analogue: A Hate Story yesterday right after the Sony thing, played it in one sitting. If you follow me on twitter you know I kinda fell in love.

Anyways, I came here to share this that I found on my travels. My dear Hyun-ae being moe as usual, but in a familiar way.

I love this picture, I think I have you on twitter, should go check that out.

Nice. I prefer this. Its similar to the original 4. I hate how the college one stands out.

Yeah, I kinda wish the cover was anything other than white. Though I'm not sure what other color they could use, maybe pink?
pretty much, but its weird how sega hasent put it on any other system other than PS3 and PSP. Especially for such a mainstream series, and its not like its graphical intensive.

I have a feeling Sega just doesn't give a fuck.

But *mute... I need to play this again cause I've bought the sequel.

image.php

good luck!

Good luck! Make sure you're back in time for the Browns game!

Go amishpriest go!

\(^o\) (/o^)/

Thanks everyone! Getting caught up still with everything internet-wise since my hotel's internet was completely worthless. Not going to go into it too much but if you all want you can read my write-up on the race here. Suffice to say everything went very well (minus a few minor snags). Sore as hell now, but it was worth it.

Think I'll do a belated celebration later on by watching the K-ON movie (again).

Sega is dead.

Long live Sega :p

Went to see Riddick today, was a pretty good film. I'd give it a 7.5/10.

Still need to order both of the newer keion manga, but I think I'll probably leave it until after I've moved house.

foxuzamaki

Thanks everyone! Getting caught up still with everything internet-wise since my hotel's internet was completely worthless. Not going to go into it too much but if you all want you can read my write-up on the race here. Suffice to say everything went very well (minus a few minor snags). Sore as hell now, but it was worth it.

Think I'll do a belated celebration later on by watching the K-ON movie (again).

Long live Sega :p
Glad you had fun, we should all celebrate with a k-on movie night
Went to see Riddick today, was a pretty good film. I'd give it a 7.5/10.

Still need to order both of the newer keion manga, but I think I'll probably leave it until after I've moved house.
its weird it took so long to make another riddick movie, vin diesal isnt getting any younger.

perfect cosplay for mio on a sexy day.

foxuzamaki

Toph is awesome. Avatar is amazing, I put it up there with the good anime.

Not going to watch Korra until there's like 40 episodes for me to watch back to back like I did with Airbender.

duude, I watched the last airbender when it aired and even the to the final season which took like 2 years to come out, you have to go through the pain that all of us had to endure

Top Bottom