• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

VudKiIj.jpg

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I finished Analogue: A Hate Story yesterday right after the Sony thing, played it in one sitting. If you follow me on twitter you know I kinda fell in love.

Anyways, I came here to share this that I found on my travels. My dear Hyun-ae being moe as usual, but in a familiar way.

You should moved on to the sequel, especially if you like Hyun-ae. But it must be point out that *Mute > *Hyun-ae

cjkeats

No it means Japan hates you. Though if you really want to get old school, pick up the vinyl set. They're quite the collectors item I hear.

I'd rather the pink cassette that came with the S2 soundtrack. That's a cool collectors item.

Although I've said before how fond of I am of vinyl.

Gah, I'm confused. I thought Meruru came first, but apparently its Rorona»Totori»Meruru. I need to buy Rorona, but I don't even know if I can get it on Vita yet :(

LayLa

Gah, I'm confused. I thought Meruru came first, but apparently its Rorona»Totori»Meruru. I need to buy Rorona, but I don't even know if I can get it on Vita yet :(

there's a remake of Rorona coming out soon, that will probably get ported to Vita in the future, you'll have to wait for quite a while to get that though.

there's a remake of Rorona coming out soon, that will probably get ported to Vita in the future, you'll have to wait for quite a while to get that though.

I guess thats good to know. I'll just have to stick to the two I have and play that one when it comes out...

StayDead

The remake is coming on both PS3 and Vita. The problem for him will be if they localise it but they should do I imagine.

The remake is coming on both PS3 and Vita. The problem for him will be if they localise it but they should do I imagine.

I think they should do, seeing as though Totori and Meruru have been.

As an aside, some manga arrived for me today! I bought Strange Babies and Black Yagi. I should have fun translating them as I'm reading...

Now I just need to pick up my JDrama dvds from the post office.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to

I hope they do, but they better do dual voice like Totori and Meruru.

Top Bottom