• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

So, I'm getting ready to go run a marathon this morning (Lehigh Valley Marathon). Got some big goals for this one. Wish me luck! (I'm going to need it).

338082332esfn.jpg

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I should really see what this fate/night whatever is about, but I want to read the visual novel 1st, because of reasons.

Well, Windows 8 installed well enough, I guess.

Now I just need to go through the hell that is downloading and installing all of the correct drivers. But I shall do that in the morning.

LayLa

Haven't seen fate/night but Fate/Zero is awesome and has kickass battle scenes.

do those battle scenes happen later on in the series then? cos i watched quite a few episodes of F/Z and all i remember is people standing around saying "i'm going to hit you in a minute but first of all i'm going explain my philosophy", then after 15 minutes of blahblahblah they are interrupted by a 3rd party and say "well i was going to hit you but things got complicated, i will withdraw for now". it was really boring, like watching overlong cutscenes in a fighting game designed by Kojima. er sorry this is a bit offtopic, here's a cute picture of Mio!

Jackpot

Banned
do those battle scenes happen later on in the series then? cos i watched quite a few episodes of F/Z and all i remember is people standing around saying "i'm going to hit you in a minute but first of all i'm going explain my philosophy", then after 15 minutes of blahblahblah they are interrupted by a 3rd party and say "well i was going to hit you but things got complicated, i will withdraw for now". it was really boring, like watching overlong cutscenes in a fighting game designed by Kojima. er sorry this is a bit offtopic, here's a cute picture of Mio!

Ha. You want a good fight the first 3 eps of Season 2 are dedicated to an all-out battle between Cthulhu, F15s and the Servants. Berserker rocked in that one.

Top Bottom