• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

eCPPi3D.jpg

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
you know looking at that gif more clearly everyone is more chibified than they usually are, mio was suppose to be chibi but its like they changed the artstyle for a brief moment inorder for it to not look as out of place

you know looking at that gif more clearly everyone is more chibified than they usually are, mio was suppose to be chibi but its like they changed the artstyle for a brief moment inorder for it to not look as out of place

That's usually how they do it, unless the chibified character is supposed to be the really odd one in the scene.

Has it been mentioned that the movie is on Hulu? The movie is on Hulu and I watched it again on there yesterday. Fun fact: the movie is still good.

The only bad thing about the movie is that it ends.
Yep, great movie.
whaaa I looked around and didn't see it. I didn't look hard I guess. Is the passport episode anywhere? I still haven't seen that one
It just doesn't have the first season, which sucks if you're trying to get someone to start K-ON! The OVA episode on Hulu is just labeled episode 27, so it's there.
I always forget Hulu has anime. I guess it's as good a time as any to check out the movie.

I actually didn't know this until last night. haha

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
your not looking hard enough.
Well seeing as they spend most of the film on the South Bank (that's where the London Eye is) I don't really have to look too hard to know my house isn't there.

But I can say that the hospital that is right next to that area (thus shown a lot) is the one I was born in so there's that.

Top Bottom