• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

cjkeats

I'm gonna need to see proof.

Surprised no one posted it when they were so quick on the draw with the utann~ Tomoko. This was three times more blatant.
She ponders what the festival would be like if she were in the Light Music Club
Vyan92l.png
Then she realizes it would be more like this:

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I want to say they modeled the room close enough to be sued but then again probably every single japanese school music room looks like that.

I want to say they modeled the room close enough to be sued but then again probably every single japanese school music room looks like that.

Well the school in K-ON! is based off a real school, so I'm sure they couldn't do anything even if they tried. And I'm sure it would fall within fair use anyways due to the parody nature.

StayDead

So I realised last night I need to upgrade, well buy an entirely new PC. I should just about have the money after my bank trip on saturday but this is an expense I wanted to wait a bit for.

Oh well, this is 5 years old now, better upgrade :p

So I realised last night I need to upgrade, well buy an entirely new PC. I should just about have the money after my bank trip on saturday but this is an expense I wanted to wait a bit for.

You gonna build your own, or just buy a premade?

StayDead

Build my own, it'll be the first i've "built" although I picked my parts for my last PC and got it made for me this time I may as well put it together myself since all the parts are cheaper in different places.

I need to switch up the RAM to make sure it's compatible with my new Motherboard but here's my PC as of now - http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/1FC8u

Build my own, it'll be the first i've "built" although I picked my parts for my last PC and got it made for me this time I may as well put it together myself since all the parts are cheaper in different places.

I need to switch up the RAM to make sure it's compatible with my new Motherboard but here's my PC as of now - http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/1FC8u

That looks pretty good :) Only thing I'd recommend is sticking another 8gb stick of RAM in there whenever you can afford to. I like that the case has a door on the front :p

Nafe

Hisashiburi.

I don't know if this has been posted yet but I came across this fan art of the K-On girls dressed up as the different girls from Space Battleship Yamato. Yama-On!

UT3cjjD.jpg

I'm not sure who Mugi is in the white. I guess I just haven't got to the point of meeting that character yet.

---

Here's what the girls look like in the new remake of the show Space Battleship Yamato 2199.

xoLEQJF.jpg

Character names from left to right: Akira Yamamoto, Kaoru Niimi, Yuki Mori, Makoto Harada, Yuria Misaki

If you aren't already watching Yamato 2199 then I would really recommend watching the show. On the list for Anime of the Year Top 10. Easy.

---

In sort of but not really related to K-On news, I just mentioned the upcoming Fall anime White Album 2 in the anime thread and it seems like Madoka Yonezawa, the seiyuu for Ui in K-On, will be voicing one of the two lead girls, Setsuna Ogiso.

Also, this season, Asami Sanada, the seiyuu for Sawako-sensei in K-On, is doing the voice for the younger version of the main character Jun in Rozen Maiden. I would never have known that if I hadn't seen it in the credits. I can't really tell it's her voice. She even did the voice for him in the earlier Rozen Maiden anime series.

If you aren't watching the new Rozen Maiden airing this season then I'd recommend to give it a shot as well. It's well made and in my opinion really good.

Hisashiburi.

I don't know if this has been posted yet but I came across this fan art of the K-On girls dressed up as the different girls from Space Battleship Yamato. Yama-On!

UT3cjjD.jpg

I'm not sure who Mugi is in the white. I guess I just haven't got to the point of meeting that character yet.

---

Here's what the girls look like in the new remake of the show Space Battleship Yamato 2199.

xoLEQJF.jpg

Character names from left to right: Akira Yamamoto, Kaoru Niimi, Yuki Mori, Makoto Harada, Yuria Misaki

If you aren't already watching Yamato 2199 then I would really recommend watching the show. On the list for Anime of the Year Top 10. Easy.
I have seen that picture around some place, but I never knew what it was referencing to. That's pretty cool.

In sort of but not really related to K-On news, I just mentioned the upcoming Fall anime White Album 2 in the anime thread and it seems like Madoka Yonezawa, the seiyuu for Ui in K-On, will be voicing one of the two lead girls, Setsuna Ogiso.
Good to see she's getting more roles, haven't really heard much out of the extended K-ON! cast getting more work.
Also, this season, Asami Sanada, the seiyuu for Sawako-sensei in K-On, is doing the voice for the younger version of the main character Jun in Rozen Maiden. I would never have known that if I hadn't seen it in the credits. I can't really tell it's her voice. She even did the voice for him in the earlier Rozen Maiden anime series.

If you aren't watching the new Rozen Maiden airing this season then I'd recommend to give it a shot as well. It's well made and in my opinion really good.
Well she's trying to sound like a young boy as opposed to the school teacher she plays as in K-ON! so I don't doubt she would sound quite a bit different.

foxuzamaki

Just strapless.
unfortunately
Hisashiburi.

UT3cjjD.jpg

---

xoLEQJF.jpg

---

nice

cajunator

Banned

Excellent parts choices. shouldnt have any issues putting that together. Its kind of similar to mine. Oh yeah and that SSD is WELL WORTH the money. My computer boots up to fully functional from being completely off in 8 seconds.

amazing!
canjun, post if your ok

Yeah Im alright lol.
The most recent character to nearly kill me with cute is Liz in Blood Lad.

Excellent parts choices. shouldnt have any issues putting that together. Its kind of similar to mine. Oh yeah and that SSD is WELL WORTH the money. My computer boots up to fully functional from being completely off in 8 seconds.

This is true. However, if you don't value boot time as a massive priority, a good ol' 2tb spinny disk drive costs about the same.

Actually, I put one of those in there too :D
I may have gone a bit overboard heehee.

Haha, not overboard :p My plan when I get around to building a computer is to have both. A very small SSD for the operating system, and then as much space as possible on spinny ones for everything else. That's a while away yet though.

foxuzamaki

Yeah Im alright lol.
The most recent character to nearly kill me with cute is Liz in Blood Lad.

omg, im gonna switch back to my last avatar, you know of Liz<333

cajunator

Banned
Haha, not overboard :p My plan when I get around to building a computer is to have both. A very small SSD for the operating system, and then as much space as possible on spinny ones for everything else. That's a while away yet though.

Heehee. I got a 256 GB SSD and a 1 TB western digital caviar blue HDD. Should suffice.

omg, im gonna switch back to my last avatar, you know of Liz<333

I HIGHLY APPROVE OF THIS. VERY VERY VERY MUCH

There are no words in Elvish, Entish or the tongues of men to describe precisely how drunk I am at this point in time.
I love you guys :)
Keion gaf is best gaf :)

Top Bottom