• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

LayLa

was looking for a notebook for a project i'm starting soon and found this on ebay for £3, bargain!

rVmf98m.jpg

the inside pages look like this

it also came with a sheet of stickers, don't know what to do with these though >.<

was looking for a notebook for a project i'm starting soon and found this on ebay for £3, bargain!
it also came with a sheet of stickers, don't know what to do with these though >.<

I'm pretty jealous :)

Stick them onto strangers..spread the love~!

Frame it and hang it on your wall.
Yoko Hikasa still getting more work with singing the ending theme for upcoming fall show Daiya no Ace.

http://moca-news.net/article/20130918/201309180000a/01/

I can't wait to hear more of her music.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I aint going to lie or act like im above it, I've been really enjoying highschool DXD, it has good reasons for why I like it, 2 infact.

Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA&#9734;ILLYA

This is actually the best magical girl series ever made for people who aren't specifically fans of the genre. And even if you are a fan of magical girls, this one brings a lot to the table. Unusually in the post-Madoka magical girl world, it's not infatuated with grimdark mindbreaking as a reversal of normal magical girl tropes. Instead, it plays the genre's conventions completely straight and then instead uses the fact that it's an alternate universe spinoff from Fate to distinguish itself. What's incredibly clever about the show and the manga it's based on is how ingeniously characters from Fate are used. We'll see even more of this in the already-greenlit second season 2wei.

What I learned from the first season of this show is that Silver Link really can do it when they try. Ufotable should be paying attention here, because some of the fights in this show actually approached the quality of Fate/zero's fights. Approached and were summarily dismissed to be sure, but the quality of action sequence animation in the 10 episodes run was absolutely commendable considering PRISMA&#9734;ILLYA probably didn't have anything near the budget Fate/zero did.

This show was already pretty awesome but the level of awesome to come in 2wei is currently not measurable by any device humans have constructed. I'm hoping with production already begun, they can have the second season on the air by Spring/Summer 2014.

Zm2fL.jpg

Did a team relay for work today on the NIH main campus. Unlike Yui here, I didn't fall :p. 5 person teams with a half mile loop each. I've got some plantar fasciitis in my right foot but it held up ok. Weather was excellent and I had a great time!

My module site just opened up for my CISCO module and damn, I just found out you need 85% to pass the CISCO exam o_o

I can't imagine how difficult that would be. Good luck! Speaking of techie stuff, For my part I'm still trying to learn PL/SQL development and then maybe go on a DBA route. Going to try more fall classes I think. Even writing queries can fry my poor little brain.

Top Bottom