• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Ultimadrago

Yes, you sure do.

;)

Low-quality cell phone video of arcade gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrUKoPZgXUI

It seems rather straight-forward! As Chet says, best made for people to come, get cards and go (or continue getting cards). Of course, I'm guessing there's a correlation with performance and card prize rarity.

Look at those holographic stripes!

Looks like something that could only be released as an arcade game or for 99 cents on iOS with downloadable crap.
I prefer these kind of games at the arcade as I don't like having to stand around for too long to play a game.
It seems rather straight-forward! As Chet says, best made for people to come, get cards and go (or continue getting cards). Of course, I'm guessing there's a correlation with performance and card prize rarity.

Yeah, I figure it's mostly like those ticket getting games you'd find at like a Chuck E. Cheese, only replace the tickets for cool cards. I love playing those games, even if they're basically just a money sink.

Ultimadrago

Looks like something that could only be released as an arcade game or for 99 cents on iOS with downloadable crap.

On iPhone/iPad: Pay for DLC packs which release new cards into the pool of what you have a chance of getting, but can only try so many times per 24 hours unless you pay $1.50 to gain 15 more attempts.

Oh god if it is get me out of here

It's too late for ya. We both know this.

I liked skeeball

I was the guy who would go to the side and toss the balls in the 100 hole.

cjkeats

I had the high score on the Tetris machine at my arcade in the theatre here, until it went out of order and went away :'(

I'm trying to top the Metal Slug machine there now.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Just started a sketch... took me five hours... >>; This is gonna be a nightmare to finish.

atelier_meruru_sketch_is_going_to_break_me_______by_studiozel-d62w1iq.jpg

So yeah, redo. Changed a few things to make the composition work.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to

OceanBlue

No, I agree. It's just that it was the farthest thing from my mind. lol

My unique intelligence lets me make connections like this. It's a sign of genius.

lol nah. It was just a random thought I had after watching the video. Maybe I just don't want to think about computer science right now, lol.

I don't like to recall my dark past.
Who was the one to fill your dark soul with light?
So yeah, redo. Changed a few things to make the composition work.
Yeah, I'm glad you went with my suggestion. Looks more dynamic. One thing I would fix though I think it would be better if you could get a better look at the person in the monster's hand.
That penguin kinda sounds like the Deku Princess in Majora's Mask.
Huh... I guess it does!
I think I'm starting to doodle more thanks to seeing people posting art in this thread.
So, are you going to share it? I'd love to see them!
Is K-On streaming anywhere that I can watch it? Like Crunchyroll or Funimation?
Considering the first season was licensed by Bandai, and they're no longer in the licensing anime for the west business, there's nowhere you can find it besides old Bluray discs or DVDs. Season 2 is on Anime Network, but I'm not really sure about that place, especially after seeing the ads they plastered on the K-ON!! bluray discs...
Wow, took you about 7 hours to finish.
It was probably too early in the day before.

OceanBlue

So, are you going to share it? I'd love to see them!

I could, but for now they're just quick doodles of random poses from Posemaniacs. Turns out that I'm worse at eyeballing things than I thought!

If I take the time to draw something nice I'll share it. Until then, it's just random sketches. I used to be better at eyeballing things, so it's pretty interesting getting back into it again. The poses are pretty difficult for me too, so I can't just draw things how I think they look. It's pretty fun.

I'm getting no matching search items.

cjkeats

Considering the first season was licensed by Bandai, and they're no longer in the licensing anime for the west business, there's nowhere you can find it besides old Bluray discs or DVDs. Season 2 is on Anime Network, but I'm not really sure about that place, especially after seeing the ads they plastered on the K-ON!! bluray discs...

Despite only having the K-on!! dub, animenetwork is pretty good. There's a few shows there you can't get anywhere else, like Clannad and Persona 4, most of Hidamari Sketch, and their video player works in the PS3 browser, so it's automatically better than the CR app!

I could, but for now they're just quick doodles of random poses from Posemaniacs. Turns out that I'm worse at eyeballing things than I thought!

If I take the time to draw something nice I'll share it. Until then, it's just random sketches. I used to be better at eyeballing things, so it's pretty interesting getting back into it again. The poses are pretty difficult for me too, so I can't just draw things how I think they look. It's pretty fun.

I'm getting no matching search items.
Order Description Retail Price Your Price

Order K-ON! Blu-ray 1 (Hyb) $34.98 $19.99
Order K-ON! Blu-ray 2 (Hyb) $34.98 $26.24
Order K-ON! Blu-ray 3 (Hyb) $29.98 $16.99
Order K-ON! Blu-ray 4 (Hyb) $29.98 $16.99
Order K-ON!! Season 2 Blu-ray Collection 1 (Hyb) $69.98 $52.49
Order K-ON!! Season 2 Blu-ray Collection 2 (Hyb) $69.98 $52.49
Order K-ON!: The Movie Blu-ray (Hyb) $39.98 $23.99

Articalys

Order Description Retail Price Your Price

Order K-ON! Blu-ray 1 (Hyb) $34.98 $19.99
Order K-ON! Blu-ray 2 (Hyb) $34.98 $26.24
Order K-ON! Blu-ray 3 (Hyb) $29.98 $16.99
Order K-ON! Blu-ray 4 (Hyb) $29.98 $16.99
Order K-ON!! Season 2 Blu-ray Collection 1 (Hyb) $69.98 $52.49
Order K-ON!! Season 2 Blu-ray Collection 2 (Hyb) $69.98 $52.49
Order K-ON!: The Movie Blu-ray (Hyb) $39.98 $23.99
Although of course, the problem there is that the Season 1 BDs for volumes 2 and 4 are sold out on Right Stuf. You can get the latter for a fair price on Amazon (same for vols 1 and 3, actually), but as for the former...

Despite only having the K-on!! dub, animenetwork is pretty good. There's a few shows there you can't get anywhere else, like Clannad and Persona 4, most of Hidamari Sketch, and their video player works in the PS3 browser, so it's automatically better than the CR app!

But their ad is just so awful. Makes me want to punch babbys

Top Bottom