• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Articalys

Well, I figured that someone would come in here to troll with Free!, but didn't think they'd do so right away.

Anyway, this means that Free! is their Summer show, with Kyoukai no Kanata probably in the Fall, and then Chu2 S2 in the Winter... I guess?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus

Articalys

As seen on AnimeSuki, regarding reactions to Free!
Not necessarily talking about just here, but the outrage over this being made is ridiculous. It's just one show, and just because it features guy-only characters doesn't make it yaoi. I mean, would we really classify K-On! as yuri or even shoujo-ai?
Welllllll...
8j2tmkt.png

K-ON had a good run. Cute boys doing cute things is what's in now.
I swear anime studios adamantly try to make it as hard as they can for people to search them up on google.
What happened to that FMP thing everyone was so sure of? Is there a chance there will be swimming robots?
Only delusional people thought that.
Now even the fujoshis are into moe. Except, you know, boys.
Everything is moe.
Lawl. This is more amusing that it should be.
The quote makes it sound like they're trying to keep their regular viewers. I don't get why they bother.
Probably the only way I could watch it is if the girl is busty and is voiced by Yoko Hikasa
K-on!!! spring 2014. Believe.
It will be interesting to see what Yamada and co. do now since Tamako Market bombed.
As seen on AnimeSuki, regarding reactions to Free!

Welllllll...
I don't think anyone saying it's yaoi is claiming they're all going to start sexing each other up, but I do think the show is going to have some yaoi ovetones in the way K-ON! does with yuri.
So why is this show yaoi for featuring guys-only (main characters) but not...most of shonen and manly men anime/manga?
Have you seen the original PV?
Good morning yall.
I am free for 4 days. There is even a big music festival in town this week :D

I am so tired though.
What a better way to get back into K-ON!!

I'm not saying Free! isn't likely to have yaoi undertones, but that masculine sexuality has these weird (and very thin) lines in regards to what is "gay" or homoerotic , which I find amusing.

I'm not saying Free! isn't likely to have yaoi undertones, but that masculine sexuality has these weird (and very thin) lines in regards to what is "gay" or homoerotic , which I find amusing.

Well it's not like your typical fujoshi doesn't look to shounen shows and find some yaoi potential or whatever you call it. Same way with male otakus finding yuri in Precure.

I really wish I had time to obtain a minor degree in gender and sexuality , I really find it fascinating , especially when observing these subcultures I've managed to find myself in or around.
I originally wrote "pursue a minor in gender and sexuality " and had to rethink my words to avoid sketchiness .

Madao

i wouldn't be surprised if there's a lot of girls that drool at a show about boys in the same way several dudes drool about shows about girls.

in a different note, i got to the part where the girl in Kazzy's avatar appears and she's interesting and a bit crazy as i imagined.
mentioning stuff like horror series such as Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street and being disappointed about not seeing everyone killed in the mini-film got several laughs from me in the good way.

cjkeats

Gaffer and Japan resident/teacher RyougaSaotome was talking about it on twitter when it was announced,

The part that many people will get: teenage boys here are SUPER touchy with one another. Sitting on each other's laps, hugging.

Well, I really enjoyed Prince of Tennis (combines two things I like - DBZ and tennis), so maybe I can find something in this.

(There better be secret deadly swimming techniques, or I'm out :p)

I know you weren't serious, but interesting conversations await from the weirdest of sources. I have hot shots golf for vita, i still need to play more and to play online *nudges someone* but the game is pretty hard.

I am livid.
PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

Golf > Tennis
and both are boring to watch

Does it have to have
golf balls falling and getting trapped between boobs?
would make it good

I know you weren't serious, but interesting conversations await from the weirdest of sources. I have hot shots golf for vita, i still need to play more and to play online *nudges someone* but the game is pretty hard.
Hey, I have HSG Vita!

Terrible at it though. Like, super awful.

Theonik

I have it but I don't play it online because it's asking for patches that are 400MB each and I don't have the space to waste.

Top Bottom