• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Uraizen

Banned
Order Description Retail Price Your Price

Order K-ON! Blu-ray 1 (Hyb) $34.98 $19.99
Order K-ON! Blu-ray 2 (Hyb) $34.98 $26.24
Order K-ON! Blu-ray 3 (Hyb) $29.98 $16.99
Order K-ON! Blu-ray 4 (Hyb) $29.98 $16.99
Order K-ON!! Season 2 Blu-ray Collection 1 (Hyb) $69.98 $52.49
Order K-ON!! Season 2 Blu-ray Collection 2 (Hyb) $69.98 $52.49
Order K-ON!: The Movie Blu-ray (Hyb) $39.98 $23.99

Just get the DVDs for the first season, I think the blu-rays were screwed up in some way iirc.

Theonik

Is this something I shouldn't have read?
image.php

I hate group projects, buttface is holding me up , this guy has the EASIEST parts, and yet is holding up everything. Library is only open until 2 and I have no ink for my printer at my apartment.

Emitan

I hate group projects, buttface is holding me up , this guy has the EASIEST parts, and yet is holding up everything. Library is only open until 2 and I have no ink for my printer at my apartment.

I wish uni libraries would stay open 24/7. I needed it once...

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

v7bwalA.gif

I remember in one of my class, all 3 of us in the group are "buttface" that expect someone else to finish the project.

The day before the deadline, we all met in the school library basically saying to each other "I thought you guys did it!!!!" We ended up pulling an all nighter till 5 a.m. in the morning, thank god that uni library open 24/7 the week before finals. Yes we also bs all the research and interviews that we did.

Madao

tumblr_mldjeuPQaT1s7tom7o3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mldjeuPQaT1s7tom7o4_r1_250.gif

And Sailor Venus is the Messiah!

Greatest of all time.

speaking of Venus, the manga version is even better than the anime version. she's not as goofy but she's pretty awesome in the action moments. she's almost the main character (i guess this is due to the Sailor V manga coming before the SM manga).

MikeMyers

speaking of Venus, the manga version is even better than the anime version. she's not as goofy but she's pretty awesome in the action moments. she's almost the main character (i guess this is due to the Sailor V manga coming before the SM manga).

Yeah, the anime hypes Sailor V a lot but soon after her debut she just turns into a generic Inner Senshi. Manga version is awesome.

You could say that for any character really, anime version is basically all about Usagi/Chibiusa and about 1 out of 10 ep will focus on another character.

Madao

Yeah, the anime hypes Sailor V a lot but soon after her debut she just turns into a generic Inner Senshi. Manga version is awesome.

You could say that for any character really, anime version is basically all about Usagi/Chibiusa and about 1 out of 10 ep will focus on another character.

well, the anime Mars is better than the manga one so far at least. in the manga, she's like a ghost and just disappears for long stretches. in the anime she's like the next in line after Usagi/Chibiusa.

also, i was surprised to see Mamoru's attack. i'm now wishing the new Sailor Moon anime is a straight adaptation of the manga since they changed a lot in the original to the point that it is like a different story with similar elements.

MikeMyers

Tried making my own version of that GIF:

via Imgflip GIF Generator

well, the anime Mars is better than the manga one so far at least. in the manga, she's like a ghost and just disappears for long stretches. in the anime she's like the next in line after Usagi/Chibiusa.

also, i was surprised to see Mamoru's attack. i'm now wishing the new Sailor Moon anime is a straight adaptation of the manga since they changed a lot in the original to the point that it is like a different story with similar elements.

I like PGSM Mars the best, also I thought she was funny in the anime but it doesnt seem like Miko's act like that.

Hello from Xi'an, one of the Four Great Ancient Capitals of China and the home of the Mausoleum of Qing Shi Huang, the First Emperor of China!

Mostly it's hot as a good fuck here and that makes it hard to walk around the city when it feels like you're going to die of heat stroke just leaving your hotel.

Everywhere I go in China, the free WiFi sucks. No image at this time. I can barely load the GAF mobile site here.

Top Bottom