• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

cjkeats

I have hot shots on vita too. I should get around to getting that multiplayer patch. The turn based multiplayer sounds like a thing we should all do.

7Q3cCO2.jpg

Fuck me.
Of course it exists. Of course!
You could probably use one of those.
Heh. I bet.
VppZfKs.jpg

How far down does this rabbit hole go?
K-on!! Lets golf! Sounds like a game that should actually exist.

But why is it so small - if she used it like that, she'd have to bend far, far ove-

oh

Yea and if she has to bend over so far, then why would she wear such a short ski-

oh

Yeah and if she has to bend over so far, why does she not have any pan-

oh
You have have such dirty minds.
Going in the wilds, looking for new art, it's dangerous.
Kazzy the brave!
Actually I just remembered what would be really appropriate here in the wake of the Free! news (and is probably a repost from ages ago, but whatever):
Male Mio's hair looks too generic, but besides that it's a good gender swap.

Madao

Aizen from Bleach, the annoying troll who makes the series drag like crazy?

Also, I'm rewatching S5 (starting form the Seiya arc), I'm liking it more than last time actually.

yeah. i quite enjoyed his trolling though. he has been absent since his defeat but looks like he's returning soon in the final arc.

i did like S5 more when i rewatched it since i paid more attention to details. i still felt they rushed it.

MikeMyers

yeah. i quite enjoyed his trolling though. he has been absent since his defeat but looks like he's returning soon in the final arc.

i did like S5 more when i rewatched it since i paid more attention to details. i still felt they rushed it.

Yeah, S5 is flawed but I like it, at the least, its a big improvement of S4.

As far as Bleach goes, I'm following the dub on Toonami, and the Aizen arc is almost over - but it has taken years! I like the first season of Bleach the best.

Madao

Yeah, S5 is flawed but I like it, at the least, its a big improvement of S4.

As far as Bleach goes, I'm following the dub on Toonami, and the Aizen arc is almost over - but it has taken years! I like the first season of Bleach the best.

the series fell in the typical shonen anime trap. tons of filler + slow pace due to having to avoid catching up with the manga.

since the anime was stopped before the final arc began, if the arc gets animated someday, it will have good pacing at least. the early Bleach seasons had that advantage (as do most series at the start)
in a way, it would be better if more series were done like Jojo but that's risky since very few series manage to last that long and still be popular.

MikeMyers

the series fell in the typical shonen anime trap. tons of filler + slow pace due to having to avoid catching up with the manga.

since the anime was stopped before the final arc began, if the arc gets animated someday, it will have good pacing at least. the early Bleach seasons had that advantage (as do most series at the start)
in a way, it would be better if more series were done like Jojo but that's risky since very few series manage to last that long and still be popular.

Well they might animate the final act later, like what happened with InuYasha,

Madao

Well they might animate the final act later, like what happened with InuYasha,

it would be fitting after the many parallels they shared.

i'm just putting the "if" there just in case. it could suffer Rurouni Kenshin's fate and it would suck to wait for something that will never come.

MikeMyers

it would be fitting after the many parallels they shared.

i'm just putting the "if" there just in case. it could suffer Rurouni Kenshin's fate and it would suck to wait for something that will never come.

Bleach is more like YYH than InuYasha imo.

I'm one of the rare few people who like InuYasha.

Top Bottom