• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

sGUL2dB.jpg

EmhkiFk.jpg

ZojIPTC.jpg

RiUR1Np.jpg

G3CMQyv.jpg

gfeGEDe.jpg

Seriously this is the cutest thing ever

Josephl64

True. She looks like she will play as the Ice Climbers. I might stick with her though if Snake is not back. Though I have a high feeling he won't

I'm going to have to disagree with the Ice Climbers comment. At first it may appear that way, but I feel like they play highly differently. First they can move independently from each other and Rosalina can push Luma outwards to attack. Also it doesn't feel like you have to exploit the game to make act separately. Most importantly, you can summon Luma so if one dies, he's easily replaceable.

The fact that Ice Climbers was meant to stick together and you need both to be effective, whilst Rosalina and Luma were designed to be played and moved at separate times along with the fact that Rosalina seems to be just as versatile solo, leads me to believe they will play fairly differently

I'm going to have to disagree with the Ice Climbers comment. At first it may appear that way, but I feel like they play highly differently. First they can move independently from each other and Rosalina can push Luma outwards to attack. Also it doesn't feel like you have to exploit the game to make act separately. Most importantly, you can summon Luma so if one dies, he's easily replaceable.

The fact that Ice Climbers was meant to stick together and you need both to be effective, whilst Rosalina and Luma were designed to be played and moved at separate times along with the fact that Rosalina seems to be just as versatile solo, leads me to believe they will play fairly differently
I guess I should've said similar to Ice Climbers. But yes, it looks like she can summon one if it dies and control where it goes. Though I have a feeling summoning a Luma might be limited to some restrictions.

Josephl64

I guess I should've said similar to Ice Climbers. But yes, it looks like she can summon one if it dies and control where it goes. Though I have a feeling summoning a Luma might be limited to some restrictions.

I'm guessing it's more of a Pikmin weakness. I mean it could probably take some, but almost no damage before dying, and when you saw her summon...it took awhile so she was open for quite a bit of time

Madao

I knew you would be the most excited lol

one thing that has me pretty happy is that, this time, my most wanted character made it to the game pretty early.
last time, i was burned very badly because Daisy never showed up and i wasn't really anticipating any of the newcomers for SSBB that much (the SSBM newcomers were more exciting for me back when SSBM came out)

Josephl64

Yes, you should. Both are so amazing. Always wished they would have done a crossover between the two.

To be honest...that would be the weirdest crossover I've ever seen

77978.jpg

also I realize I tend to never talk about things I'm a fan of unless other people bring it up first

one thing that has me pretty happy is that, this time, my most wanted character made it to the game pretty early.
last time, i was burned very badly because Daisy never showed up and i wasn't really anticipating any of the newcomers for SSBB that much (the SSBM newcomers were more exciting for me back when SSBM came out)

you don't know pain until you've wanted Lyndis in the game ever since FE7(knew it couldn't be anything earlier than that besides Marth because they probably want globally released FEs)...I wanted her since before Melee came out :'(

That being said Rosalina was my 2nd fave pic so that's great ~

They do have Mugi plushes if that's what you're asking.

My goal (eventually) is to end up with plushes of all the main cast. They are all adorable.

Wish our conventionz here were larger. I tend to run around all genki like. It would be fun going to a convention with yall :(
Also Im very NOT shy so I would be squeeing everywhere.

I wanna go to a con with all of you too! Otakon's always a good choice ;). Maybe I could borrow a bit of your energy, cajun.

Azumanga is great, and the male version, Cromartie High School :D

Azumanga is amazing...it's definitely one of my most watched series. Cromartie I don't remember a whole lot of. It's been a long time since I've watched it.

waiting for SSB4 has become torture now. i want to play as her as soon as possible.

Hopefully it will have decent online.

You know, the keions would make for some great guest characters in Smash. Though Mugi would probably be tourney banned for being too overpowered :p.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
One could argue that Infinite Stratos is "better" with dub.

Also, I think the K-ON dubs are pretty good...especially where Nodoka is concerned :D

hellsing both the original anime and ultimate have the better dub, especially since there are actually english speakers which is where the series takes place, yu yu hakusho also has a superioer dub

LayLa

i don't think i've ever watched any anime dubbed, just clips of really bad stuff people have posted links to.
i can't imagine what k-on sounds like dubbed after being so used to the original cast!

I've watched a few shows with dub and they weren't so bad. Then again I did watched them dubbed first so I didn't mind. I only mind if it's really odd or I watched it subbed first.

FMA - dubbbbbbbb
FMP - seen both. prefer dub
Shakugan no Shana - will watch both but later season dubs weren't as good. barry yandell was amazing though
Angel Beats - both
Clannad - watched dub. Going to watch sub soon
Canaan - dub
Cowboy Bebop - dub
Everything else besides some of the movies - sub

Anything with Hilary Haag is dub for me (except Noir. she wasn't cute in that >.>)

foxuzamaki

foxuzamaki

I don't watch anime dubbed. Never. English isn't my first language so there is no meaning to watch anime dubbed. Also I love seiyuus. What would you prefer Azusa voiced by Ayanyan or by some unknown English speaking person?

I've never seen k-on dubbed and prefer it subbed, I just watch both

StayDead

My Uncle collected the PC so hopefully my cousin'll be happy with it. I can finally relax knowing I haven't got it sitting around the house.

Top Bottom