• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

well yeah, I just don't even know the scale of Otakon...it just gets thrown around a ton so I thought it must be just as huge

Not sure how well to put it...it's the biggest convention I've been to, draws over 30,000 for the weekend. The Baltimore Convention Center is fairly large...takes up at least a couple city blocks, and even more now with the Hilton that's attached.

Josephl64

Not sure how well to put it...it's the biggest convention I've been to, draws over 30,000 for the weekend. The Baltimore Convention Center is fairly large...takes up at least a couple city blocks, and even more now with the Hilton that's attached.

ah, sounds cool...a shame it's so far away though :'(

Now for something completely different
CSdWLMc.jpg
But still cute!

cajunator

Banned
Wish our conventionz here were larger. I tend to run around all genki like. It would be fun going to a convention with yall :(
Also Im very NOT shy so I would be squeeing everywhere.

Josephl64

Driving test isn't really hard, I got it on my first try...just make sure you can parallel park, and pretend nobody is by your side. That's pretty much it

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I use to watch cromatie high when it was on anime unleashed on techtv, hilarious, I still need to check out azumanga daio

Top Bottom