• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

I'm in the process of translating the short rhythm time manga.

Page one:
1RMXvrq.jpg

I was bored, okay.

Translating and typesetting takes a while.

I'm in the process of translating the short rhythm time manga.

I was bored, okay.

Translating and typesetting takes a while.

I appreciate this! I probably would have made the text dark brown to go with the line art, but it works like this too.

Since I don't know Japanese worth crap, I don't know how hard translating is, but I do know the pains of typesetting, especially when you're trying to work with already determined speech bubbles.

Madao

i'm the opposite of most people. i dig long running shows and short ones feel a bit shallow to me. 26 eps range series are about the shortest that i can watch and enjoy.

also, i still follow the pokemon anime. i've beenw atching that for over 10 years already since i started back in the RBY days. i'lla dmit that a rewatch is impossible for me since i can't go back to earlier seasons.

i'm the opposite of most people. i dig long running shows and short ones feel a bit shallow to me. 26 eps range series are about the shortest that i can watch and enjoy.

also, i still follow the pokemon anime. i've beenw atching that for over 10 years already since i started back in the RBY days. i'lla dmit that a rewatch is impossible for me since i can't go back to earlier seasons.

I respect that, but quality over quantity, man. There's some fantastic 13 episode series, or shows that only got small OVA's like "Here is Greenwood"

yeah, it sucks there's not much anime, but that usually means there's some great manga out there.

Madao

I respect that, but quality over quantity, man. There's some fantastic 13 episode series, or shows that only got small OVA's like "Here is Greenwood"

yeah, it sucks there's not much anime, but that usually means there's some great manga out there.

i have improved myself a bit in the last 3 years. before that it was only the long runners that i watched. my pre-2011 self wouldn't have watched K-On because it was too short.

I hope you're combining the seasons together there. If not...

oh shit, he's gonna go yandere on me.

i do combine seasons together. otherwise i wouldn't have started Medaka Box or TWGOK (or K-On heheh). i think the shortest show i have watched is Chuunibyou and that's getting a second season.

I have made the mistake of making myself want to watch dragon ball and yu yu hakasho again by watching their openings, but now is not the time, finals this week and all...

I have made the mistake of making myself want to watch dragon ball and yu yu hakasho again by watching their openings, but now is not the time, finals this week and all...

MikeMyers convinced me to watch season 1 of Dragonball, since somehow I never watched even close to all of it!

Yu Yu was awesome too, loved the main girl with the Blue hair. xD

MikeMyers

MikeMyers convinced me to watch season 1 of Dragonball, since somehow I never watched even close to all of it!

Yu Yu was awesome too, loved the main girl with the Blue hair. xD

I am to Botan (the blue hair girl) as Chet is to Mio.

Dragon Ball is just sooooo good, it makes me upset most fans seem to only care about DBZ.

Yeah I like DB a lot too. The more Master Roshi antics, the better.

I am to Botan (the blue hair girl) as Chet is to Mio.

Yeah I like DB a lot too. The more Master Roshi antics, the better.

Botan, yes. I only ever caught a ton of episodes of Toonami as well. I'll have to try to watch that whole thing sometime too.

Love the classics. Slayers is great too~

Articalys

If there isn't already an iPhone camera app that uses facial recognition to automatically give people Mugi eyebrows, there should be one.

MikeMyers

Only problem with long running shows is that I don't have the time for them. When DBZ was on the air, I was on elementary school where my only responsibility was to do like 1 sheet of Math homework, not I rarely have the time to commit to a series.

So, I just got the phone call I've been waiting for. I leave tomorrow to join a ship in Belgium. Absolutely no idea how long I'm away for or anything like that. Hopefully I'll find out when I get emailed all of the travel info and the likes.
So yeah, I probably wont be posting in these parts much/at all for a while, (not that I have been posting much recently anyway!). I'll probably drop by later on to get my K-ON fix, but if I don't, stay safe you guys <3.

WBgrbhk.gif

Don't forget me!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
So, I just got the phone call I've been waiting for. I leave tomorrow to join a ship in Belgium. Absolutely no idea how long I'm away for or anything like that. Hopefully I'll find out when I get emailed all of the travel info and the likes.
So yeah, I probably wont be posting in these parts much/at all for a while, (not that I have been posting much recently anyway!). I'll probably drop by later on to get my K-ON fix, but if I don't, stay safe you guys <3.

WBgrbhk.gif

Don't forget me!

Good luck buddy! :3

All of our tumbles suck.

I think mine should be graded an "incomplete" for right now.

WBgrbhk.gif

Don't forget me!

Best wishes to you! Still hope we see you here from time to time.

If there isn't already an iPhone camera app that uses facial recognition to automatically give people Mugi eyebrows, there should be one.
Haha, that would be pretty cool!

WBgrbhk.gif

Don't forget me!

Good luck out there, I hope you have some fun!
RdwtuXl.gif

Remember, Fun things are fun!

You guys and girls can go play your crappy Monster Hunter clone.
emi plz

You will not be disappointed!

I needed a platform to preach the good news of K-ON! And I'm just looking for friends!
I doubt I will be. If I'm loving it now, it only gets better!

and lol friends, who needs them

that was a very funny scene. Ritsu's pain is almost tangible. i was a bit surprised to see Yui sad too since she didn't look like the type to worry about that, being an airhead and all.
Maybe it's the fact that Ritsu and Yui are kinda close, so Yui's just kinda down when Ritsu is down? I dunno, I'm looking too far into it.

What do I do?
eat a bunch of food maybe

might go to your belly or butt but hey you tried

lol we need to a assign a "Mio" to everyone on K-ON gaf.
i wish i could figure out mine

http://i.imgur.com/WBgrbhk.gif[IMG]

[spoiler]Don't forget me![/spoiler][/QUOTE]
Ack, nooo! Hopefully you have a good time and come back to us soon~! D:

I doubt I will be. If I'm loving it now, it only gets better!

and lol friends, who needs them

9hXPr3h.gif

Maybe it's the fact that Ritsu and Yui are kinda close, so Yui's just kinda down when Ritsu is down? I dunno, I'm looking too far into it.
Yui just wishes she had boobs as big as
her younger sister Ui
eat a bunch of food maybe

might go to your belly or butt but hey you tried
Sprinkle syrup over every meal!
i wish i could figure out mine
Just say Mio so you can make me feel better!

Top Bottom