• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

cajunator

Banned
Okay, I think I got it:
- Ui/Jun/Azusa go to what I guess is supposed to be the Tamako Market market and find the K-ON arcade game
- some girl (Tamako?) was playing it, and shows that she got a Yui card, which Ui wants to buy from her
- while Azusa tries to stop her, Jun notices two other girls play a round of the game (Midori and Kanna?), who somehow get a JUN card (which I'm pretty sure doesn't actually exist yet)

Also, there's now lots more gameplay videos on Youtube if you search for けいおん!放課後リズムタイム

thanks for your attempt to translate it.

Okay, I think I got it:
- Ui/Jun/Azusa go to what I guess is supposed to be the Tamako Market market and find the K-ON arcade game
- some girl (Tamako?) was playing it, and shows that she got a Yui card, which Ui wants to buy from her
- while Azusa tries to stop her, Jun notices two other girls play a round of the game (Midori and Kanna?), who somehow get a JUN card (which I'm pretty sure doesn't actually exist yet)

Also, there's now lots more gameplay videos on Youtube if you search for けいおん!放課後リズムタイム
Last panel is the two girls not knowing who's on that Jun card.

I wish I had even the slightest idea what's going on here.
a8rqmYe.jpg

8ksQCZ9.jpg

0kkDKCq.jpg
I like the look of this. So cute!
Okay, I think I got it:

It sure looks like Tamako and friends to me, though I don't get why they're shorter than Azusa. Maybe he's suggesting that they're younger than the K-ON! girls? I guess that's a safe assumption based on air dates.
And here I am, trying to make sense of a fan cross over...
Last panel is the two girls not knowing who's on that Jun card.
Haha!
Imagine she fell facing you.
Then I guess I'd agree with you, assuming they're white.

Hi guys!

I'm now at Juizhaigou (Google it, it's a famous National Park of China) and I can tell you that the combination of severe allergies and altitude is really awful. The scenery is pretty but it sure would be nice if I weren't coughing all the time. It's not helping that everybody in China smokes and they do wherever the hell they feel like it. Ugh.

cajunator

Banned
Hi guys!

I'm now at Juizhaigou (Google it, it's a famous National Park of China) and I can tell you that the combination of severe allergies and altitude is really awful. The scenery is pretty but it sure would be nice if I weren't coughing all the time. It's not helping that everybody in China smokes and they do wherever the hell they feel like it. Ugh.

Im currently just in my room suffering from horrible allergies.
I sneezed, Im not lying, 42 times in a row. couldnt stop. Had to dunk my head under running water to get the pollen shit out of my airway. Its so fucking bad right now.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Hi guys!

:-( I hope you feel better soon.

cajunator

Banned
A picture in that other thread nearly killed me for good.
You can NOT combine Sakura and Mew Ichigo together without osme kind of warning!
Oh my god. Thank you rurouni for having the Defribilators on standby.

I feel alright now.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
A picture in that other thread nearly killed me for good.
You can NOT combine Sakura and Mew Ichigo together without osme kind of warning!
Oh my god. Thank you rurouni for having the Defribilators on standby.

I feel alright now.

I started looking for them the second I saw it...

Articalys

Wait until someone makes a pair of actually moe defibrillators. Like in the shape of cat's paws or something, I dunno. There'll be no escape then.

So who here is getting Soul Sac, I dont have much trust in putting my name down to play with people in the OT...for...reasons, but provided the online ever works for me (which it did a few times and I havent checked to see how it's been working lately) I'd want at least some people to play with.

K-On 03
iPx5U4EHvuILQ.gif

Really not sure why I didn't watch this sooner. This makes me want to continue Nichijou sometime soon, too. It's such a great show! All 4 of the main girls are so loveable and Ui is great, too. I loved Ritsu's video message of encouragement. lol

Yay we did it, Eliza won :D I quoted my post from the 2nd or 3rd page, she's delicious. :D
I stayed up until 3AM to see the results and it was so worth it. I watched Inferno Cop and then saw Eliza won and LOST IT. I couldn't sleep for another hour or two. It's so awesome!

So who here is getting Soul Sac, I dont have much trust in putting my name down to play with people in the OT...for...reasons, but provided the online ever works for me (which it did a few times and I havent checked to see how it's been working lately) I'd want at least some people to play with.
I am!

K-On 03
iPx5U4EHvuILQ.gif

Really not sure why I didn't watch this sooner. This makes me want to continue Nichijou sometime soon, too. It's such a great show! All 4 of the main girls are so loveable and Ui is great, too.
Man, if you're loving it now, you're only going to love it even more, as it just gets better and better after this.
I loved Ritsu's video message of encouragement. lol
X1UpodX.gif

Not once. Not ever.

K-On 03
iPx5U4EHvuILQ.gif

Really not sure why I didn't watch this sooner. This makes me want to continue Nichijou sometime soon, too. It's such a great show! All 4 of the main girls are so loveable and Ui is great, too. I loved Ritsu's video message of encouragement. lol

I stayed up until 3AM to see the results and it was so worth it. I watched Inferno Cop and then saw Eliza won and LOST IT. I couldn't sleep for another hour or two. It's so awesome!

I really liked Ep 3! I quoted a picture from that part where she's flipping in my Ricchan review of it~ Haha.

Also I'm very happy at least 1 of the 4 characters I picked made it! She's so freaking beautiful and cool sounding. :D

Man, if you're loving it now, you're only going to love it even more, as it just gets better and better after this.

http://i.imgur.com/X1UpodX.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
Great to hear, I'm having lots of fun watching. I should probably head to sleep soon, but I promised episode 4, too...!!

And there it is! Couldn't stop laughing.

[quote="TheBatman, post: 56195252"]I really liked Ep 3! I quoted a picture from that part where she's flipping in my Ricchan review of it~ Haha.

Also I'm very happy at least 1 of the 4 characters I picked made it! She's so freaking beautiful and cool sounding. :D[/QUOTE]
It's such a great scene :lol

Eliza was my #4 pick from the start so seeing her plow through the ranks like she did was really amazing. I was pretty disappointed Beowulf didn't make it to the final round, but he'll come back next time~!

DIGIMON, AVATAR, ONE PIECE, EMPOLEON, ALL BETTER THAN K-ON.
If I didn't know any better, I'd beat you over the head with a crowbar.
AH JUST STARTED EPISODE 4

I SEE YOUR CLEVER WAYS, CHET

It's the episode that made me fall in love with Mio's boobs.
I liked her before, but here is when I really went off the deep end. It only gets more amazing from here, for both the show and Mio.

Top Bottom