• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

K-On 04
ip0fXUHcm5wVP.gif

Nevermind what I said earlier when I said I like this show. I love this show. Like you, Chet, I liked Mio before but this really set my love in stone for her. So many different sides of Mio were shown! And of course... Moe Moe Kyun! I hope the other 3 have development similar to this episode. I know this is kinda weird for me to say so early on, but I wanna learn more about these characters I love! D: I'm seriously addicted to this show already, and I have all of you to thank. <3

also mio's boobs yo

I know, you would legit kill me.

I'm grinding Mio's nose my axe as we speak.
K-On 04
ip0fXUHcm5wVP.gif

Nevermind what I said earlier when I said I like this show. I love this show. Like you, Chet, I liked Mio before but this really set my love in stone for her. So many different sides of Mio were shown! And of course... Moe Moe Kyun! I hope the other 3 have development similar to this episode. I know this is kinda weird for me to say so early on, but I wanna learn more about these characters I love! D: I'm seriously addicted to this show already, and I have all of you to thank. <3

also mio's boobs yo

See? I knew you would love this. I have that kind of talent, you know?

And don't worry, they explore the other characters in more detail as you go along.
Except for Mugi! kekeke
You'll have to wait for season 2 for that.

K-On 04
ip0fXUHcm5wVP.gif

also mio's boobs yo

Sexy gif xD

Okay, time for bed! I'll watch more tomorrow, hopefully.

See? I knew you would love this. I have that kind of talent, you know?

And don't worry, they explore the other characters in more detail as you go along.
Except for Mugi! kekeke
You'll have to wait for season 2 for that.
You're a genius, Chet! I guess that's why you made this thread.

... and, uh, you're not serious there with that second thing right

right

MikeMyers

We can play Tekken now if you want.

Ohhh Sango <3
The only reason I put up with several arcs of Inuyasha. She is a goddess too.
http://i.imgur.com/Xfm9D3y.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Yeah, Sango & Miroku > InuYasha & Kagome.

But I kinda like the series in genreal, except Shippo, fuck him.

We can play Tekken now if you want.

Yeah, Sango & Miroku > InuYasha & Kagome.

But I kinda like the series in genreal, except Shippo, fuck him.

Yeah we haven't played in a while. Let's do that.

Also Sango is babe. You still need to watch Ranma, my friend. I don't care how weird it is, Ranma-chan is the hottest babe in that series.

I put that on the Toonami thread earlier, Sango's own brother checking out her talent. Only in anime.
Are you saying that you never checked your *insertanyfemalefamilymemberhere*'s boobs before?

Or am I the weird one here?
Okay, time for bed! I'll watch more tomorrow, hopefully.

You will not be disappointed!
You're a genius, Chet! I guess that's why you made this thread.
I needed a platform to preach the good news of K-ON! And I'm just looking for friends!
... and, uh, you're not serious there with that second thing right

right
9CESc.gif

Ohhh Sango <3
The only reason I put up with several arcs of Inuyasha. She is a goddess too.
Xfm9D3y.jpg
Inuyasha was some dumb fun. Wasn't too into it though, as I'd only occassionally catch it when it was on Adult Swim on Saturdays. I assume it's still on with Toonami?
Sango is the best Inuyashan.

Madao

K-On 04
ip0fXUHcm5wVP.gif

also mio's boobs yo

that was a very funny scene. Ritsu's pain is almost tangible. i was a bit surprised to see Yui sad too since she didn't look like the type to worry about that, being an airhead and all.

also, i should rewatch Inuyasha one of these days but i swore i'd clear my backlog before i rewatch any series. i have stuff nearing 4 years in the backlog and that's pathetic.

cajunator

Banned
Are you saying that you never checked your *insertanyfemalefamilymemberhere*'s boobs before?

You will not be disappointed!

I needed a platform to preach the good news of K-ON! And I'm just looking for friends!

9CESc.gif

Inuyasha was some dumb fun. Wasn't too into it though, as I'd only occassionally catch it when it was on Adult Swim on Saturdays. I assume it's still on with Toonami?

She is truly the best. Not that she has much competition.

that was a very funny scene. Ritsu's pain is almost tangible. i was a bit surprised to see Yui sad too since she didn't look like the type to worry about that, being an airhead and all.

I guess I should really over think a boob joke, but you'd think that since they're close friends before they even join the club that Ritsu would already know Mio is particularly busty, right? Though maybe she grew a lot up top since the last time the two of them went to the beach.
She is truly the best. Not that she has much competition.
That's true. lol

Emitan

I guess I should really over think a boob joke, but you'd think that since they're close friends before they even join the club that Ritsu would already know Mio is particularly busty, right? Though maybe she grew a lot up top since the last time the two of them went to the beach.

Must be implants.

While in this remote part of China, I had an opportunity to try the local cuisine of the Tibetans who live here. It's the first time I've ever eaten yak. It was a lot like beef but more gamey.

I don't remember what gamey means, and even if I look it up I dont really know how something gamey tastes, since I've never tasted game meat, at least not that I recall.

MikeMyers

You missed the joke. Naraku (the villain/troll of the series) erased that boys memories, so he doesn't actually know that is his sister.

Actually I never checked out my sisters/mums tits but the first talent I saw was my cousins, I slept over at my aunts house when I was younger and she slept naked, guess she didnt mind at the time since I was 8.

Yeah I like InYasha the same way I like DBZ - dumb fun. I'm not really a big fan of long term anime series but what I liked about InuYasha I could just tune into a random ep and watch from there. Good way to waste time.

Purple's my favorite color! She'd make great Waifu ;D

MikeMyers - Good matches! I realize I need to customize my damn characters, need more cute outfits!

Good games to you too! My phone kept going off during the first match aha, you got two perfects on me. After that I turned my phone off so it wouldn't bother me anymore.

Yeah, notice my many Asuka outfits haha. My favourite is the Purple Dress one

I have fond memories of tuning into inuyasha for as long as I remember and just being able to veg out with the plot always being one of like 4 variants and it being enjoyable "oh god why am I still up" TV. Biggest mistake was probably actually trying to follow it seriously and even finishing it by reading the manga.

MikeMyers

I have fond memories of tuning into inuyasha for as long as I remember and just being able to veg out with the plot always being one of like 4 variants and it being enjoyable "oh god why am I still up" TV. Biggest mistake was probably actually trying to follow it seriously and even finishing it by reading the manga.

I finished the anime.

No regrets.

You missed the joke. Naraku (the villain/troll of the series) erased that boys memories, so he doesn't actually know that is his sister.

Actually I never checked out my sisters/mums tits but the first talent I saw was my cousins, I slept over at my aunts house when I was younger and she slept naked, guess she didnt mind at the time since I was 8.

I don't really remember anything plot related in Inuyasha.

You've beat me there.
Does sinning give one a flat chest?
Probably. It's divine punishment.
Congratulation K-On GAF!

We just opened Chet's secret wincest route.
Anyone who says they haven't taken a peak is lying.

I think my biggest problem with it is that the majority of anything for like the whole middle thing matters, after a while it goes through the same plot progressions over and over again before they finally change it up for the final arcs, which are kinda interesting at that point , but you just kinda don't care after a while. Also I find it hilarious how much the anime has the characters stupidly narrate what is CLEARLY happening, though this tends to be a general anime trope, it happens so much in Inuyasha it becomes far more hilarious.

MikeMyers

I think my biggest problem with it is that the majority of anything for like the whole middle thing matters, after a while it goes through the same plot progressions over and over again before they finally change it up for the final arcs, which are kinda interesting at that point , but you just kinda don't care after a while. Also I find it hilarious how much the anime has the characters stupidly narrate what is CLEARLY happening, though this tends to be a general anime trope, it happens so much in Inuyasha it becomes far more hilarious.

I agree with you somewhat, there would be an episode that progresses plot and something happens...then like 2-3 episodes of repetitive gags and nothing.

But I thought it was just something fun to have in the background when I worked on my essays and stuff.

Another thing is I do not like committing to animes that are especially long. I liked DBZ as a kid, and even own the Dragon Boxes, but as an adult I only enjoy it on a "mindless entertainment" level and recognize its flaws. I liked Sailor Moon, but soon found myself bored of the anime and liking the Toku/manga better.

Also I really liked Bleach, but after the Soul Society arc its gotten to the point where I wish it would wrap the fuck up already.

I switched to manga for a lot of things in my teens, it was much better to me, less filler, though equal amounts of dumb in most cases. Though these days , yes I much rather enjoy 13-26 episode shows, and more interesting manga and shows than the typical "mindless fun" , though I do also still enjoy the mindless fun anime and manga in the right contexts.

I switched to manga for a lot of things in my teens, it was much better to me, less filler, though equal amounts of dumb in most cases. Though these days , yes I much rather enjoy 13-26 episode shows, and more interesting manga and shows than the typical "mindless fun" , though I do also still enjoy the mindless fun anime and manga in the right contexts.

To Love-Ru!

Top Bottom