• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Eyepatch = Shizuru and she is locked until you complete someone else. :( She is amusing though!
The best girls are always locked.

Only 250+ to go!

A lot of people who don't like this show like to point out this episode as being about nothing, so if you love it, you're going to love the rest of the show.
I like this episode as well.
I thought it fit well with a lot of the other episodes, with nothing really happening. :lol Other than some Yui and Ui development, at least. It was lighthearted and fun, and that's all I want! The people that don't like it are just dumb.

Only VN's I've ever played were 999 and VLR. Loved them to death (bwahaha) What are some other good ones to start with?
Blazblue.
*laugh track*

Labrys

Blazblue.
*laugh track*
pC8jf5t4eWCDKcMu.jpg

7rsu3rO.gif

I thought it fit well with a lot of the other episodes, with nothing really happening. :lol Other than some Yui and Ui development, at least. It was lighthearted and fun, and that's all I want! The people that don't like it are just dumb.

Exactly. Most people who don't like K-ON! like to say things like "They don't do anything," or "Nothing ever happens." I guess they just can't get into slice of life shows, which K-ON! is the best.

Esura

Banned
I want a Chie K-ON avatar.

Or a Neptune one.

EDIT: Hot damn that's a cute pic. I need to use Yukari as my avatar.

Esura

Banned
I'm so glad I googled this. It's too bad Noire is kinda off to the side and sorta covered up. ):

EDIT: Hmmm, imgur image isn't showing up. Lemme reupload. Abload to the rescue!

EDIT 2: This exists too.

iJoOd.gif

You sir...you made my day right here. T_T

Neptune is so adorable!

EDIT: I like how Blanc is taller than Uni now, lmao.

Nope, the original! Last Order is next on my list though going by schedule.

kbCzrMS.png

Ah, I saw that pic on your MAL page. Too cute.

My God, the baggage claim area at the International arrivals section of San Francisco International Airport is a SHITSTORM. Who's the baka gaijin that designed this airport with only 5 baggage carousels, thus requiring four flights worth of baggage to jam up like a Bay Area freeway on each carousel and you have to search through baggage from Copenhagen, Sydney, and Singapore to find your bags?

Esura

Banned
Fuuka's JP voice is CUTE AS FUCK.

Never heard it before.

My God, the baggage claim area at the International arrivals section of San Francisco International Airport is a SHITSTORM. Who's the baka gaijin that designed this airport with only 5 baggage carousels, thus requiring four flights worth of baggage to jam up like a Bay Area freeway on each carousel and you have to search through baggage from Copenhagen, Sydney, and Singapore to find your bags?

Oh my....

...good luck with that. :p

Top Bottom