• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Esura

Banned
Best P3 waifu? Tied between Yukari, Aigis and Mitsuru. Rest of the P3 girls can kick rocks.

Best P4 waifu? Chie, Nanako and Yukiko.

Esura

Banned
Well, at least we all consistently agree on the awesomeness of Yukari and Aigis. :p

I've actually grown quite fond of Erin Fitz voicing Chie in Golden. At first I was like eh because of Arena but her performance in Golden is much better.

EDIT: I can't play Senran Kagura Burst....region lock. F U Nintendo...

Labrys

I've actually grown quite fond of Erin Fitz voicing Chie in Golden. At first I was like eh because of Arena but her performance in Golden is much better.

I'm... okay with it. I just have a lot of fond memories/saved hours of P4 Original, so even after playing Arena and Golden it still sounds jarring.

Is that the happy boob game? Haven't played it yet.
Then let me taint your minds by saying that Hikage is THE BEST GIRL

8EL2Lvp.jpg

There's an anime that finished airing a few months ago, if you're at all interested. It's kinda whatever, though.

cjkeats

Persona fans aren't called some of the worst people for nothing!
Did you know I do a podcast with them? We did an episode on anime a few weeks ago.
PS: Watch todays OreImo. Stuff happens. Post in the thread. I was talking to myself in there today.
Well, at least we all consistently agree on the awesomeness of Yukari and Aigis. :p

She's fantastic as Chie. Old can kick rocks.
There's a Vita one.
Is that the happy boob game? Haven't played it yet.

It has an anime too. I have yet to watch it, or play the game too.

Esura

Banned
I'm... okay with it. I just have a lot of fond memories/saved hours of P4 Original, so even after playing Arena and Golden it still sounds jarring.

I loved the original voice actress' performance. I thought it fit too.

Then let me taint your minds by saying that Hikage is THE BEST GIRL

There's an anime that finished airing a few months ago, if you're at all interested. It's kinda whatever, though.

Fuck, I wish she was licking something else...heh heh.

I was holding off on the anime in hopes of a localized Senran Kagura game. Same with IDOLM@STER anime.

Labrys

She's fantastic as Chie. Old can kick rocks.
There's a Vita one.

It has an anime too. I have yet to watch it, or play the game too.

You really like that phrase, don't you? lol

The anime, though, I dunno. I'll put it on my back log. Still need to finish [K] and a bunch of others.

cjkeats

You really like that phrase, don't you? lol

The anime, though, I dunno. I'll put it on my back log. Still need to finish [K] and a bunch of others.

lol, it was esura that just used it so it was fresh in my head, but I do like it.
PS: how do you feel about OreImo? This is important on your acceptance here.

That doesn't look very safe. She'll cut her tongue open!
Don't worry, she's a trained professional!

Fuck, I wish she was licking something else...heh heh.

I was holding off on the anime in hopes of a localized Senran Kagura game. Same with IDOLM@STER anime.
So dirty!
there's a bunch of pixiv images of just that

That's a good plan, but not good in the fact that THEY MIGHT NOT EVER COME! D: The anime, iirc, kinda goes over the story of the first game(and Burst), so waiting might be good. I gotta finish the anime...

Esura

Banned
Don't worry, she's a trained professional!

So dirty!
there's a bunch of pixiv images of just that

That's a good plan, but not good in the fact that THEY MIGHT NOT EVER COME! D: The anime, iirc, kinda goes over the story of the first game(and Burst), so waiting might be good. I gotta finish the anime...

Pixiv I go! :3

I'm a bit more hopeful for SK's localization than Idolm@ster though. That iOS shit doesn't count.

Crap picture, but hopefully that gives you my opinion on the matter :D

A Kuroneko fan!?

tumblr_m8d27ypjxt1qi4jueo1_500.gif

Ruri is so much better than Kirino its not even fucking funny. Ruri is like God tier.

Labrys

I actually feel bad for bringing it up, but I miscounted! Mikuru and Azusa's bases broke so they're in their boxes , and that's 17 eheheheheh
It's all a process, though! It's taken time to get where I currently am in collecting, and it's been super fun as well.

I actually feel bad for bringing it up, but I miscounted! Mikuru and Azusa's bases broke so they're in their boxes , and that's 17 eheheheheh
It's all a process, though! It's taken time to get where I currently am in collecting, and it's been super fun as well.
Pics! I want to see them!
Just Azusa, but I have 4 petites (Swimsuit Mio, Mugi and Ritsu, Moe Moe Kyun Mio.)
I have all the Mio nendoroids!
And the Ritsu that came with Mio.
You're awful, Chet.
There's no point fighting it.

Top Bottom