• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Ultimadrago

I'm not sure...it simply reminded me of your art. Maybe the K-On! eyes or something.
For a while I thought Labrys requested it from you.

Did a wiki dive. I like

This one. Am I good?

You good.

Daidouji is stacked
with power

3tryscjz2znn.jpg

Thanks to that GifCam thing I finally have a decent gif of my favourite scene.

yuifingerv2.gif

Also, I finally ordered the S1 Region 2 DVD, for £17.99. Can't wait to rewatch. S2 is finally coming to the UK, too.

Uraizen

Banned

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19832728/yuifingerv2.gif[img]

Also, I finally ordered the S1 Region 2 DVD, for £17.99. Can't wait to rewatch. S2 is [B]finally coming[/B] to the UK, too.[/QUOTE]

Whaaat? You guys still don't have it?

IMG_20130504_154709.jpg

There's everyone that's out. Moving my furniture around in a few days so everyone who had a box or could easily put away has been :p

It makes me smile seeing others with Mio nendoroids. Love your collection!

yuifingerv2.gif

Also, I finally ordered the S1 Region 2 DVD, for £17.99. Can't wait to rewatch. S2 is finally coming to the UK, too.

I remember you asking for that before. It's a nice .gif!
Nice pick up!

Labrys

I cheated and got them from a seller who had already checked who was in the boxes.

I usually do that, I was just at a convention and the guy needed to push the last of the K-ON ones out so I took what he had left. Was expecting, like, 4 duplicate Yuis or something.

I usually do that, I was just at a convention and the guy needed to push the last of the K-ON ones out so I took what he had left. Was expecting, like, 4 duplicate Yuis or something.

I've never been to a convention, but I've been thinking about going some time. The closest one to where I live already happened I think, so I'll have to look elsewhere or try again next year.

I went to the bathroom and went into my room to open my window quick and I saw something that horrified me...

On my Crocodile Figuarts, part of his fur coat chipped off. ):

Labrys

I've never been to a convention, but I've been thinking about going some time. The closest one to where I live already happened I think, so I'll have to look elsewhere or try again next year.

They're decent fun if you have a good one. This past year my local one was really bad so me and my friends just ended up playing video games in the hotel room and going to public places in our cosplay most of the time.

I went to the bathroom and went into my room to open my window quick and I saw something that horrified me...

On my Crocodile Figuarts, part of his fur coat chipped off. ):
This is probably divine retribution for saying someone not Ikaruga is the best Senran.
They're decent fun if you have a good one. This past year my local one was really bad so me and my friends just ended up playing video games in the hotel room and going to public places in our cosplay most of the time.

I've also always wanted to cosplay, or make my own costume for Holloween since I've been a kid, but I've always been far too lazy.
Doesn't look like it. I think it's that thing where they don't want people in Japan to reverse import them, since 2 episode blu-rays are like, 9000 yen over there.

But it's already out here in America on Bluray, so if anyone that was sitting on the fence because of that has probably already jumped on that chance.

MikeMyers

This is probably divine retribution for saying someone not Ikaruga is the best Senran.

I've also always wanted to cosplay, or make my own costume for Holloween since I've been a kid, but I've always been far too lazy.

I've cosplayed as Tuxedo Mask.....and
Barbie

Madao

for one Halloween i dressed as
Zoro
as a joke since i had all the stuff to replicate his first outfit
including some fake Katanas
in a ghetto way.

Doesn't look like it. I think it's that thing where they don't want people in Japan to reverse import them, since 2 episode blu-rays are like, 9000 yen over there.

European blu-rays don't work on Japanese (or American) blu-ray players. (However, in a twist of irony, European DVDs work fine on Japanese DVD players, but then again demand for anime on DVD in Japan has dropped off a cliff)

Uraizen

Banned
European blu-rays don't work on Japanese (or American) blu-ray players. (However, in a twist of irony, European DVDs work fine on Japanese DVD players, but then again demand for anime on DVD in Japan has dropped off a cliff)

I would just like to take this chance to say "Fuck region locking."

Kazzy

To say Senran Kagura isn't on the pretty side is an understatement.

Beauty is the the eye of the beholder, or something.

The Persona 4 anime looked similarly shitty, but I enjoyed it anyway. It had heart, or at a least a firm understanding that I didn't really need a succinct retread of the main story. Just give me those S-links!

Esura

Banned
Beauty is the the eye of the beholder, or something.

The Persona 4 anime looked similarly shitty, but I enjoyed it anyway. It had heart, or at a least a firm understanding that I didn't really need a succinct retread of the main story. Just give me those S-links!

I would love a Persona 4 side story anime on Yu x Ayane. Cutest shit ever.

Anime adaptations of games rarely ever look good. Or maybe I'm just comparing them to their in-game anime intros, which are always better no matter what for obvious reasons.

Kazzy

Anime adaptations of games rarely ever look good. Or maybe I'm just comparing them to their in-game anime intros, which are always better no matter what for obvious reasons.

Eh, Persona games never have the best anime cutscenes anyway. In most cases, they look flat-out terrible!

It makes sense that they adapt the original designs for animation, but damn, I want something that replicates Soejima's style.

Theonik

Well most of them are cheap ads for the game so that's expected I suppose.

Top Bottom