• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Kazzy

That didn't seem to help Tamako Market at all.

You know what Tamako Market needed more of? Kanna!

Because finding that fan-art led me down an odd path, here's some other crossover stuff I found. I wouldn't normally post it, but I know that people like Madoka:

C2uXzCa.jpg

Madoka x Evangelion

2gbmxNP.png

Madoka x Dead Space

K-On 08
IDIkHfo.jpg

A whole year later from the start and our leading ladies look no different! All these freshmen were awful, not wanting to join the K-On club. Except this totally boring new member, what's her name, Azusa? Hopefully she leaves soon.
i kid i kid azunyan is fine
But man, I'll repeat what I said again, poor Mio. Sawa-chan kidnapping her to dress her in that maido outfit and being all alone in inferior Class 1. Nodoka to the rescue, though! Nodoka lashing out on Ritsu made me like her a little more.

EDIT: My Love is a Stapler was a fun little song, though I don't really remember it much...

K-On 08
IDIkHfo.jpg

A whole year later from the start and our leading ladies look no different! All these freshmen were awful, not wanting to join the K-On club. Except this totally boring new member, what's her name, Azusa? Hopefully she leaves soon.
But man, I'll repeat what I said again, poor Mio. Sawa-chan kidnapping her to dress her in that maido outfit and being all alone in inferior Class 1. Nodoka to the rescue, though! Nodoka lashing out on Ritsu made me like her a little more.

Yeah, you don't get to see much of Azusa in this episode. You don't really get to see her true face until the next episode.
And more people should like Nodoka.
And Mio.

Oh, and I finally understand where Kazzy's PSN handle comes from!

Yeah, you don't get to see much of Azusa in this episode. You don't really get to see her true face until the next episode.
And more people should like Nodoka.
And Mio.
Hopefully it ain't no ugly face.
And agreed. On both. But who can dislike Mio, honestly?

Well that's more
Her facade cracking open, which basically starts at the end of season one.

I thought everyone liked Nodoka? If there are those who don't, then I don't want to know!
Not really dislike, but more indifference.
Oh, and I finally understand where Kazzy's PSN handle comes from!
My Love is a Stapler is one of their best songs!

Hopefully it ain't no ugly face.
And agreed. On both. But who can dislike Mio, honestly?

I think you will like her, but I don't really know.

And anyone who doesn't like Mio sucks.
tumblr_ma44g5xirz1r9cz61o1_500.gif

I left the easy option open, and you took it.

I'm not angry, just disappointed.

You should use that face as your avatar, since you can never stay away from her for too long.

Oh, I never saw Hyouka yet. I do need to watch that one of these days.
There's so much I need to watch one of these days and Hyouka is one of those shows.

My Love is a Stapler is one of their best songs!
I honestly didn't think it was that memorable, so maybe I should give it another listen or two.

I think you will like her, but I don't really know.

And anyone who doesn't like Mio sucks.
You seem to know my tastes pretty well at this point, so I'll trust you!

And totally agreed there. Get out now if you don't like Mio.

Nice new avatar!

Also, are you on PSN? I have you on 360 but I never use 360 anymore. Always on PS3.
Thanks! :D

I am on PSN! TheGrimHeaper is my ID, very unique.

EDIT: Fucking Kazzy, this was my time to shine and you ruined it!

K-On 08
IDIkHfo.jpg

EDIT: My Love is a Stapler was a fun little song, though I don't really remember it much...

Your writeups are so much like mine. lol. Loved My Love is a Stapler too! Ritsu is so hnngh! <3

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Nice new avatar!

Also, are you on PSN? I have you on 360 but I never use 360 anymore. Always on PS3.

Okay, so...I just went to your profile to see if you had your PSN listed, and...well, this is embarrassing...it's been so long since you added me on PSN that I had forgotten your GAF name. So yeah...I had totally forgotten you were leechaolan on PSN...oops...

(But to be fair, I think the last thing we played on PSN was TTT2, and that was quite some time ago, heh.)

Okay, so...I just went to your profile to see if you had your PSN listed, and...well, this is embarrassing...it's been so long since you added me on PSN that I had forgotten your GAF name. So yeah...I had totally forgotten you were leechaolan on PSN...oops...

(But to be fair, I think the last thing we played on PSN was TTT2, and that was quite some time ago, heh.)

I added you a ways back when the Warriors Orochi 3 thread was more active!

Also yeah, that was the last thing we played and I believe I whooped you pretty good!
Sorry xD

We DO need to play WO3 though, I'll let you know when I finish the story. Also, what are your fav DLC stages? I've bought 1, 2 and 5 for music purposes, plan on gettting them all soon though.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I added you a ways back when the Warriors Orochi 3 thread was updated more!

Also yeah, that was the last thing we played and I believe I whooped you pretty good!
Sorry xD

We DO need to play WO3 though, I'll let you know when I finish the story. Also, what are your fav DLC stages? I've bought 1, 2 and 5 for music purposes, plan on gettting them all soon though.

Basically anything after the first couple stage packs is great (the first two packs were a bit disappointing, but everything after that is really good). I still have a good 15 or so DLC stages I haven't played through yet, heh. Just go ahead and get them all, though. Totally worth it.

And yeah, you did kinda destroy me in TTT2. Haha.

Your writeups are so much like mine. lol. Loved My Love is a Stapler too! Ritsu is so hnngh! <3
... hmm... is this a good or bad thing...? :p

After the praise Stapler is getting, maybe I really should give it a second chance and listen again.

http://i.imgur.com/uue2fze.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
After today, you're moving up on my hit list very quickly. Get ready for me, Kazzy.

[quote="Chet Rippo, post: 56866686"]Well, she won't appeal to those kinds of tastes, but she's not a bad character.[/QUOTE]
N-not dirty tastes, you fool...!

I left you the easy option...

You'd also be destroying the thing you love (KyoAni), and that's just not allowed.
It's not my fault they can't make anything as good as K-ON! again.
... hmm... is this a good or bad thing...? :p

After the praise Stapler is getting, maybe I really should give it a second chance and listen again.

I pretty much have no musical knowledge, so I can't really say much about it besides that I like it. Especially if Mio sings it.

Top Bottom