• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Uraizen

Banned
dat towel trick.

image.php

Do they actually measure bust size in Japanese schools? That always seemed like a dumb anime thing.
Who knows? Maybe Mugi just really wanted to take their measurements.
If you use Facebook then Sentai has a contest you can probably participate in.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/sentai-filmworks/k-on-the-movies-last-hurrah-giveaway/642169899143459

Seems like they're also doing a similar small giveaway via Twitter as well.
Now do I set up a twitter for just this? Hhmmm...
I see Power Suit Mio

YES CHET YES YOU'VE MADE MY DREAM
I had to commemorate my first time beating it today.
Fixed that for you.
Every Mio is best Mio.
http://uglycharacter.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Skull [I]Girls[/I] is dead to me.
[quote="UltimateIke, post: 57922706"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4BHkSjO.png

owmMEQU.png

I think we can all appreciate any Mio.
Of course!

Labrys

I was never a fan of Beowulf, but he is just too damn cool to be left out. My top 2 voting choices made it. How cool is that?

Also, Hi Labby! <3

Hi, Batman~!

I was going for Eliza and Beowulf the first round, Ileum, Stanley and Beowulf the second round. I am very pleased.

Hi, Batman~!

I was going for Eliza and Beowulf the first round, Ileum, Stanley and Beowulf the second round. I am very pleased.

Great minds think alike! Also, we need to Bust a Groove it here soon. xD Who's your favorite character by the way in BAG?

Also, that Zero Suit Mio is all sorts of hawtness.

cajunator

Banned
Alter Nodoka got a rerelease. Nows the time to get the figure.

I have come to the conculsion that everyone deserves to have a K-ON avatar. I made some.

oooh! I would choose..

I want cajun or Chet or someone to draw the rule-63'd-me in my avatar sometime. That'd be great and stuff.

I wish I could draw. ;_;

Also I would consider using a Mugi avatar at some point if it were adorable "determined face" Mugi.

I might be able to do this a little later..

<3 Feel free to hit me up for no reason.

Please, somebody use this one!

You picked the same one I like the best <3
This is why you're awesome.

Seems like there are a lot of new K-ON Gaffers recently. To all of you I say hello!! I love this place :).

On a completely unrelated note, I am going to an early screening of Star Trek Into Darkness tonight in Tysons Corner, VA. Very, very excited!

I saw it opening at midnight. Loved the movie! It was straight up action. Plotwise, there were holes, but I loved the nods to old star trek movies and the actor choices. Thought everything was done extremely well and in a completely entertaining way.
Modern Star Trek should be a good action movie, and this totally was!

speaking of imas

Oooooh! <3
This aint fair to my heart!

Uraizen

Banned
I backed it because I thought Squiggly looked cute. And Grav mentioned it in irc.

I have it on 360. Can't multiplayer because I canceled Gold, but I have played it.

Got it on the PS3, but other fighting game SC5/SF4/BB kept me busy so I never got too deep into it.

Yeah I had it on 360 as well. Will have to get it on PS3 now! My top 2 choices made it. Can't freaking believe it.

That's what I thought!

cajunator

Banned
I should be asleep right now.
I have to wake up at 5 am. Bah this early morning work shit. Only two more days then back to nights. Im not cut out for this early morning work routine. Blahhh.

Also I ordered nodoka but Ui is unfortunately long out of stock so off to Ebay I go to pay way too much. but Ui is worth it <3

cajunator

Banned
Nevermind. I just found an official Ui alter figure unopened out of California. Internet makes it way too easy for this shit >_

The important thing is, within 5 minutes I was able to find both of them for non ludicrous prices. Im happy :D
And now I have to go to bed with knowledge of a job well done.

Nevermind. I just found an official Ui alter figure unopened out of California. Internet makes it way too easy for this shit >_

The important thing is, within 5 minutes I was able to find both of them for non ludicrous prices. Im happy :D
And now I have to go to bed with knowledge of a job well done.

Glad you have now get some sleep my Ricchan and Makoto loving friend! <3
Buttfumble

cajunator

Banned
Is it the job or is it the way you view the job after caffeine has entered your system?

nah its just the amount of stuff to do. Like when I come in, I have to first make sure certain fast selling stations don't run out, then I check up on other station inventories, check to see that drivers have the information they need and answer phone calls as they come in, enter new orders for the next day, dispatch the next days loads, and then manage the night loads and anything else that needs to be done. It makes full use of the 12 hours with little idle time. When Im on chat or on gaf at work it is because Im in a small lull period where I took care of everything or sales are slower.

Madao

tomorrow is gonna be an intense day for me. i'm going to do a marathon of the metroid prime series and i'm gonna beat all 3 games one after another. i'll sleep a bit earlier today to have energy for that.

cajunator

Banned
tomorrow is gonna be an intense day for me. i'm going to do a marathon of the metroid prime series and i'm gonna beat all 3 games one after another. i'll sleep a bit earlier today to have energy for that.

You chose the correct avatar of the bunch. Also, that soundsl ike hella fun. Im no FPS fan but the Metroid games are more of an exploratory adventure and the puzzles were REALLY engaging.
Is there any more art of Ritsu in that outfit? Or the full picture source of that avatar?

You chose the correct avatar of the bunch. Also, that soundsl ike hella fun. Im no FPS fan but the Metroid games are more of an exploratory adventure and the puzzles were REALLY engaging.
Is there any more art of Ritsu in that outfit? Or the full picture source of that avatar?

Yeah, I never got into the 1st person metroid games, always been more of a 3rd person guy, Super Metroid is an all time favorites.

Top Bottom