• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Good morning <3
w0QpmVg.jpg

StayDead

My mouse is about to die I think, it keeps disconnecting itself and reconnecting. Oh god I don't have the money to replace it T_T

Oh man, AmiAmi is a site I gotta stop visiting for a few weeks. They just dumped a few used K-On figures and I just bought up....a few of them. As in almost half of what they posted. Mostly Nendos though, to cute to resist.

Oh man, AmiAmi is a site I gotta stop visiting for a few weeks. They just dumped a few used K-On figures and I just bought up....a few of them. As in almost half of what they posted. Mostly Nendos though, to cute to resist.

The best part of it is that used in Japan is basically, if not better than, store shelf quality!

Madao

i spent the last 3 days "watching" Automatic Mario Party instead of playing anything so i missed quite a few pages.

to catch up quick, i decided to just check the images posted.

this thread got into very dangerous places... i bet a few mugivision glasses got cracks.

I realized looking at all my orders of K-On goodies that I am missing a figure of Ritsu. Hmm time to start researching which one I like the most.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Good morning everyone, Ive seen to somehow got into a habit of waking up after 4 hour sleep, I dont like this.

I've discovered the easiest way to get myself to sleep (relatively) early...go running for 90 minutes on a snowy trail. By the time I got home last night I was just done. Did have enough waking hours to finish Ano Natsu de Matteru. That show now has my 2nd favorite Mio (after K-ON, of course) of all time :D.

So, I've been doodling portraits today and did the main five because it's fun. XD I'll have to return to do the others at another time. 5 K-On portraits in one night is enough. ^^;

BgzM8c0CEAAfd61.jpg

BgzQ3cyCcAAtm-m.jpg

BgzVNH5CQAA5DjG.jpg

BgzY1g1CUAACCp-.jpg

BgzdWrvCYAIYGaV.jpg

These are all awesome! Can't wait to see more :D.

Fun fact: I grew up right in the middle of that forehead, in a small town called Clyde. Bonus points if you've ever heard of it (I wouldn't be surprised if even Bats hasn't).

Lol you all have been busy. Morning everyone!

tumblr_mmydz7zQUX1r93b45o1_500.gif

Hope your Wednesday goes well!

Good morning! I was busy...working on my sleep. Now I'm at work trying to stay awake.

If you (or anyone else) sees the Ritsu nendo on there, let me know. She's the only one I'm missing out of the regular school uniform nendos.

I warned you snk, I warned you about them nendos bro.

Nendos are wonderful though! That's what started my figure collecting in the first place a few years ago.

I know that feel. Its gotten really bad, so to fix it, I bought more. Wait....

Buying more is always a correct choice. Can't have enough cute :D.

LayLa

So, I've been doodling portraits today and did the main five because it's fun. XD I'll have to return to do the others at another time. 5 K-On portraits in one night is enough. ^^;

These are great, the hair especially. Fav is tsunMio.

Fun fact: I grew up right in the middle of that forehead, in a small town called Clyde. Bonus points if you've ever heard of it

No but I grew up near the River Clyde if that helps! Also went out with a girl from near where the nose would be in that picture, she was nice but a bit nuts. And loud!

Top Bottom