• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Just sharing a (recent) Azusa-themed desktop of mine which I think you might enjoy:

iLK1v7pdzzU71.jpg

(She lost the battle for the main screen, but is still on the right-hand one :D)
So clean. How do you do it?
I'd just like you all to know that this thread has cost me some money this evening... but for nice K-ON related things, so that makes it okay :)

0iHQWaD.gif
I'm jealous of you already!

I'd just like you all to know that this thread has cost me some money this evening... but for nice K-ON related things, so that makes it okay :)

0iHQWaD.gif

Yaaa...this thread has cost me some money lol. But it was worth it!

Speaking of goodies, something came in today! Gonna snap a few pics and post up some cuteness in a bit. :)

StayDead

Reinstalling my mouse drivers seems to somewhat have curbed the issue with the reconnecting but I've already paid for a new mouse. Oh well it was only £33 for a Logitech G400S and if the problem really is gone I can return it to amazon right?

Reinstalling my mouse drivers seems to somewhat have curbed the issue with the reconnecting but I've already paid for a new mouse. Oh well it was only £33 for a Logitech G400S and if the problem really is gone I can return it to amazon right?
I should hope so. Otherwise I wouldn't be buying more from them

Top Bottom