• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

First post in K-ON thread *waves* Some new arrivals today, for meeee (^^)

iW3i4s0dDph8J.jpg

i1QXNTM6aHuuU.jpg

Awesome to see you here! I almost PM'd you about this thread when you posted that in the pick up thread!

If you (or anyone else) sees the Ritsu nendo on there, let me know. She's the only one I'm missing out of the regular school uniform nendos.

I will keep an eye for you then :)

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I've discovered the easiest way to get myself to sleep (relatively) early...go running for 90 minutes on a snowy trail. By the time I got home last night I was just done. Did have enough waking hours to finish Ano Natsu de Matteru. That show now has my 2nd favorite Mio (after K-ON, of course) of all time :D.

These are all awesome! Can't wait to see more :D.

Thanks! And I love AnoNatsu! :3

These are great, the hair especially. Fav is tsunMio.

Thanks! I like how she turned out especially! :3

Alter one is really nice.

Anybody got Figma? They any good?
I do, and I love playing with them.
First post in K-ON thread *waves* Some new arrivals today, for meeee (^^)

iW3i4s0dDph8J.jpg

i1QXNTM6aHuuU.jpg
Lovely. I've got that Mio one, her hands are supposed to rest on her hips.
I've got all of the main 5. I like them, though the accessories they come with have been a bit cumbersome.

At least they come with a bag to put them in.

Ohhh, I didn't notice before! I have corrected her arms, and her pose is now completely correct, thank you =)

And thanks to you all for your kind welcome! (^^)/

I just ordered the tanned Azusa and Mio of that series as well today. Got them lightly used on AmiAmi. Couldn't resist the Azusa...that face lol cuteness overload.

My Mio figma was actually missing the strap for her bass, so she can't even hold it :(. The size of the accessories can also make them tricky to work with.

My Mio too, and my Azusa! I managed to prop her guitar so she is holding it, I'll take her out of the display cabinet and take a photo when I get a chance... but for Mio I have her in the same pose as below, but with her bass at her knees (rather than Mikudayo nearby trying to make friends!)...

idRA1cEZFMmRC.JPG

kinda like Hendrix, lol :D

jimi_hendrix_biography3.jpg

Good morning my lovelies.

Some nice pictures of the figures here. Still gonna get the Alters first then go from there.

Tax return incoming <3

My Mio too, and my Azusa! I managed to prop her guitar so she is holding it, I'll take her out of the display cabinet and take a photo when I get a chance... but for Mio I have her in the same pose as below, but with her bass at her knees (rather than Mikudayo nearby trying to make friends!)...
So which one is your favorite?

So tough to choose... It really boils down to Azusa/Mio, but I couldn't pick an absolute favourite between them as they are both great :)

I deduced it down to those two, but couldn't figure it out beyond there, so it's nice to know I'm not losing my edge!

You should get the Mio Azusa Yui special Lawson nendo petits.

Just sharing a (recent) Azusa-themed desktop of mine which I think you might enjoy:

iLK1v7pdzzU71.jpg

(She lost the battle for the main screen, but is still on the right-hand one :D)

Top Bottom