• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

What is it?
guess

tumblr_n0bsdoVgy61r66h7yo1_500.gif

Happy birthday tomorrow Uraizen!

Happy birthday.

Hmm... think I'll wait for a few more opinions before a consensus.

Not used it enough to have an opinion.

Alright, just started Nichijou to continue on my KyoAni binge.

Why is it so funny,
Why didn't it sell :/

Hyouka is up next probably.

Why didn't it get an US DVD release :\

Or... You could watch Kanon next? That's made by KyoAni!

hhhbw0kucxxkx9kcn.gif

Well since we're speaking of anime, I just finished up Chobits. Interesting little show. Wasn't bad but I feel that it was a bit rushed.

Chi!

Did you watch it subbed or dubbed?

Oh, ok. That was the first anime series I watched. I also watched it on Netflix, but dubbed. One of the series I can watch both subbed and dubbed.

tumblr_lvuo4z79A71qbvovho1_500.gif

Chi!

I usually change it to Japanese and put subtitles on when i watch any anime on Netflix if possible. I think the only ones I have watched on there dubbed are Trigun and Squidgirl. Trigun cause I liked the english voice acting but I was forced too on the other because at the time netflix didn't have the option to switch between english and japanese
Anyways, the only reason I watched Chobits was because I saw a poster tag and it reminded me about it.

Anyways, the only reason I watched Chobits was because I saw a poster tag and it reminded me about it.

Ah, ok. I liked it a lot. Ending was kinda weird since they hadn't finished the manga AFAIK.
Well... The manga ending was only slightly different, but they explained more stuff so it made more sense at least.

Ah, ok. I liked it a lot. Ending was kinda weird since they hadn't finished the manga AFAIK.
Well... The manga ending was only slightly different, but they explained more stuff so it made more sense at least.

Aww, might have to read it then. I remember the manga being one of the popular ones around my highschool. Tis why I knew about it but never got a chance to read or watch it since I was trying to hide that side of myself during those years.

Aww, might have to read it then. I remember the manga being one of the popular ones around my highschool. Tis why I knew about it but never got a chance to read or watch it since I was trying to hide that side of myself during those years.

One of the few mangas that were translated into Norwegian. I used to read it in a magazine called Manga Mania until it went under.

Hm... How about watching Kanon or Hidamari now that you've finished Chobits? ;)

Speaking of watching things, Sucker Punch needs an anime adaptation. Moar chicks kicking ass please

Maybe this is a good time to pick up Gunslinger Girl again...

This is why we should be a Kyoto Animation in general community.

We'd have more fans and you wouldn't have to worry about posting here. :)

Then it's just AnimeGAF without SAO complaints every other page

Just call it Chuu2. And I need to watch Pani Poni Dash...

Might join you. Might. Only if it's not as uneventful as Lucky Star though.

Good morning all! My body may be awake, but I'm certainly not...

tumblr_inline_mlh6azUuu61qz4rgp.gif

I have been notified that a big K-ON related package is on its way from Japan... keeping the contents under wraps until it arrives, but nice photos will follow when it does! (^^)

Hm... K-On GAF should stay K-On GAF and anime GAF should be anime GAF.
You didn't like Lucky Star?
pIDhrOg.gif

I think I'm just indifferent to it. I didn't dislike it, but as far as slice of life shows go, it's one you really need to take one day at a time. Marathoning it was boring as hell and most of my appreciation for it came from the Haruhi references. Perhaps if I rewatched it someday (maybe if I was bedridden for a month), I'd grow fonder of it. Time does tend to do that, especially since I'm a fickle person :3

Is funny 'cause I initially stopped K-On to watch Lucky Star...

also before i go i'm just gonna say i loved lucky star

was one of the first anime i bought on dvd too :D

And yet you still haven't seen K-On

tumblr_mi0mmm7cxl1r922azo1_500.gif

it's 5am

time to k-off

ciao

Alrighty. Night everyone. See y'all tomorrow

g'night!

iC1sfPK4BcLjS.gif

I think I'm just indifferent to it. I didn't dislike it, but as far as slice of life shows go, it's one you really need to take one day at a time. Marathoning it was boring as hell and most of my appreciation for it came from the Haruhi references. Perhaps if I rewatched it someday (maybe if I was bedridden for a month), I'd grow fonder of it. Time does tend to do that, especially since I'm a fickle person :3

Hm... I'd say it's good, but maybe not great. Best parts for me were the Konata and Kagami bits, Lucky Channel and all the references.

I tend to like ahoge characters though :p

Too bad they never made a Konata as Haruhi nendoroid. I'd buy one.

Alrighty. Night everyone. See y'all tomorrow

Night!

Hm... I'd say it's good, but maybe not great. Best parts for me were the Konata and Kagami bits, Lucky Channel and all the references.

I tend to like ahoge characters though :p

Too bad they never made a Konata as Haruhi nendoroid. I'd buy one.

Night!
That's the name of that hair thingy I was trying to remember from Pani Poni Dash. I do love it on Himeko. So cute <3

cajunator

Banned
Oh, ok. That was the first anime series I watched. I also watched it on Netflix, but dubbed. One of the series I can watch both subbed and dubbed.

tumblr_lvuo4z79A71qbvovho1_500.gif

Chi!

Some people on another board called me Chi before I knew who she was or watched Chobits. Now that I know it meant I was cute and naive and I suppose thats partly true..

spent the day looking at stuff I can't afford

]

Ya know...that was the figure I thought I was getting last week lol...I am still happy with what I have but for some reason I was under the impression it was this one. That's what happens when you order something first thing in the morning.

Morning everyone! Hope you have a good Monday/week

tumblr_ms1vgylEUU1s1ny8xo1_500.gif

Top Bottom