• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Oooh a package arrived just now. :D

tumblr_mrwbmyDSFx1s1ny8xo1_500.gif

Oh and Mike the same friend that let me borrow her K-On discs says she has Kanon. I guess I should watch that soon then.

How come your lady friend doesn't hang out with us?

I'm no expert, but I do not recommend HP

She doesn't post on Gaf, I told her about this community since she is a pretty big K-On fan and kept pushing her to sign up. Maybe now if I tell her people are asking about her she will finally sign up.

You guys have some big TVs. I have a 720p 32 inch for now. while it may not be huge, it's big enough for my room. Even going to 42 inch would be huge, I want something with at least 120 hz and 1080p. Not trying to spend too much here ;P

You guys have some big TVs. I have a 720p 32 inch for now. while it may not be huge, it's big enough for my room. Even going to 42 inch would be huge, I want something with at least 120 hz and 1080p. Not trying to spend too much here ;P

You should go Plasma. you'll not regret it when you see the most beautiful image ever. Well, besides OLED.

I want a plasma or OLED next....would love a OLED that is just a bigger version of my Vita screen...cause that screen is purdy.

I've seen one at BestBuy and it was good. Wish they had actually stuff to show it off. Plus they had it in a super bright area since I guess they are afraid to show the Mura effect. The price kinda hurts too since it cost $10,000

Yeah, Plasma seems nice, but horror stories of life bars from fighting games being permanently burned in is pretty crazy xD

Not that I'd ever leave it idle for that long, but still. ;P

Got these in today. Don't have a lot of time right now so when I open them and display them I will take some pictures again!

The Nendo Petits are the Swimsuit versions of Mio, and the tanned Azusa. The other is a Mugi petit in her regular uniform. I need to get a Rittsu to complete the set now.

dI5eLcc.jpg

Got these in today. Don't have a lot of time right now so when I open them and display them I will take some pictures again!

The Nendo Petits are the Swimsuit versions of Mio, and the tanned Azusa. The other is a Mugi petit in her regular uniform. I need to get a Rittsu to complete the set now.

Dayum... That's a lot of figures in one day.

Top Bottom