• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

581aqyjo.gif

I'm so happy!

Check your PMs, or the last page of AnimeGAF ;_;

Good morning!

d88kGoG.gif

I'm still above average happy.

Hey! What are you even... Oh, you're talking about Oreimo.

Not sure if talking about Oreimo or Kanon.

Animal Detective Kiruminzoo
I asumed aiko was talking about that pic which is of Oreimo
I only just got to episode 6 right now of Kanon. Very weird. And something about Ayu does not feel good in my gut. I feel bad for her for some reason.

Hello all, and a Happy Shrove Tuesday from the UK! This means lots of pancakes later, which I shall be enjoying with bananas and cream, and maybe some chocolate shavings... yum yum. Azusa-esque amazement shall be had when they are ready to eat!

K-ONAzucake_zps190969de.gif

Dashed out to collect this earlier, it was a preowned grab on AmiAmi. Blaming Snkfanatic for pointing me in that general direction ;) There's more to come, actually! :D But for now, really happy to have a Lat type Miku (^^)

ibgFwn8LM6TlGR.jpg

iYA8EU5IX5RUW.jpg

icGzvcqoStpGs.jpg

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Hello all, and a Happy Shrove Tuesday from the UK! This means lots of pancakes later, which I shall be enjoying with bananas and cream, and maybe some chocolate shavings... yum yum. Azusa-esque amazement shall be had when they are ready to eat!

Dashed out to collect this earlier, it was a preowned grab on AmiAmi. Blaming Snkfanatic for pointing me in that general direction ;) There's more to come, actually! :D But for now, really happy to have a Lat type Miku (^^)

ibgFwn8LM6TlGR.jpg

iYA8EU5IX5RUW.jpg

icGzvcqoStpGs.jpg

That is a lovely Miku figure! :D

cajunator

Banned

ibgFwn8LM6TlGR.jpg

iYA8EU5IX5RUW.jpg

icGzvcqoStpGs.jpg

I have this Miku. Be very careful with her glasses cause they bend super easily.

Morning everyone! Posting from my car waiting for my Boss to arrive, guess he didn't feel like lettings us know we were delayed 2 hours from the ice.

tumblr_lkfd4uEzWg1qhg6i4o1_400.gif

Bah. What's wrong with the AmiAmi site? php errors...

I keep getting errors for the top banner but I can still browse it just have to scroll further down. I did snag the lightly used Rittsu nendo they put up. Put it on my Tharja figure preorder so I won't see it for a while though.

I need a Ritsu figure...although I still need a Nendo Petit one of her since I have everyone else in that.

Speaking of figures. I really like Mai from Kanon...gonna see if they made a figure of her.

Edit: Omg they did http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=HOB-FIG-5009&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_modeler%3DMunetoshi+Makio%24pagemax%3D100%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

I keep getting errors for the top banner but I can still browse it just have to scroll further down.

Speaking of figures. I really like Mai from Kanon...gonna see if they made a figure of her.

Edit: Omg they did http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=HOB-FIG-5009&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_modeler%3DMunetoshi+Makio%24pagemax%3D100%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

Right. Saw it now.

Cool. Figure got the first release bunny ears item too. Edit: Hm... Not sure if there were a second release...

Top Bottom