• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

cajunator

Banned
Ok I am gonna have to know what this is from lol

Also morning everyone! I hope you all have a awesome Monday and week :)

tumblr_mqnumu65yh1s9k32io1_500.gif

Hell yeah I will. Frozen comes out on bluray tomorrow too.

Also morning everyone! I hope you all have a awesome Monday and week :)

tumblr_mqnumu65yh1s9k32io1_500.gif

Hallo! It should be a great week - I have FFX/X-2 HD on PS3 and Vita turning up on Friday, as well as new MGS on PS4 (yuss, we all know it's just a glorified demo, but I got a cheap preorder and didn't want to be kept waiting, huh...)

Heyo!

It's from Is This a Zombie? S2.

Ah thanks Mike!

Hallo! It should be a great week - I have FFX/X-2 HD on PS3 and Vita turning up on Friday, as well as new MGS on PS4 (yuss, we all know it's just a glorified demo, but I got a cheap preorder and didn't want to be kept waiting, huh...)

Hehe sounds awesome, all I have this week is the first part of season 2 of K-On on blu coming. Excited though :)

Hehe sounds awesome, all I have this week is the first part of season 2 of K-On on blu coming. Excited though :)

Hooray! I've found myself in a position that I now own full sets of both the US and JP bluray versions. I was considering selling the US set, but I went through so much trouble to locate them all (all imports from the US, practically every disc from a different state) that I'd feel bad about getting rid of them. I kinda like having both around anyway, so I'll keep 'em all :3

StayDead

8644252078_5125fd6d7b_o.gif

Well I got some uni work done and now it's lunch time (and neighbours is on).

I might do more when I get back or might leave it for today, I'm not sure :eek:

K-On! 01

Poor Yui, she has no idea what's in store for her.

Re-watching it dubbed. Of course, I'm used to the Japanese voices so it's strange at first. The English voice for Ritsu is probably the weirdest one. But it's ok. The comedy still works.

Hiya everybody ;). Not at work today because the government closed due to the snow we got. And so far I have done absolutely nothing today. Feeling incredibly lazy.

Hell yeah I will. Frozen comes out on bluray tomorrow too.

Yay! I should be getting that from Amazon tomorrow too :D.

Yep, I'm getting all of the above too...and I STILL haven't quite finished Bravely Default yet. Might try to knock that out today, but then there's the question of what to play next. There's still Lightning Returns, Tales of Symphonia (and Xillia, for that matter) and Danganronpa just from what's been released this year.

K-On! 01

Re-watching it dubbed. Of course, I'm used to the Japanese voices so it's strange at first. The English voice for Ritsu is probably the weirdest one. But it's ok. The comedy still works.
I just watched a bit of a dubbed episode to see how it was and their voices do sound weird

K-On! 01

Eek, good luck with that! I put one of my discs in the other day and cringed when I heard the English voices. It's just not right!!!

Hiya everybody ;). Not at work today because the government closed due to the snow we got. And so far I have done absolutely nothing today. Feeling incredibly lazy.

Hey Amish! :)

You showing me that Nichijou prize figure over in figure GAF isn't helping my bank balance! I want one tooooo...

Did you not get Yui in the end?

No...I messed up and waited. Kicking myself about it now lol. Oh well I will keep an eye for her to show up again.

Edit: Oh and I just caved on the other bluray set from season 2. Should have both on Wednesday!

Top Bottom