• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

The K-On bashing derail in that Sailor Moon topic breaks my heart. I wanna take refuge in this shelter.

It was a bit much, welcome!

tumblr_mxhbo2cUob1rercezo1_500.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
The K-On bashing derail in that Sailor Moon topic breaks my heart. I wanna take refuge in this shelter.

I decided to check it out last page and found out people were talking about pedophilia and k-on and that led to bashing the series as a whole aswell ontop of being ignorant, cajun stirred me the right direction and said it was background noise and nothing more.

Had to see that Sailor Moon thread...yikes there are some very very insecure people in there. My god...

Anyways I bought a new shelf today and I have been rearranging things. Also I ordered a copy of Season 2 on Bluray (the first set). Can' wait to see get it here this week :)

Madao

i just took a glance at that thread and it's funny how those threads always end up the same way.
it feels like the K-On bashing happens for the same reason people bash Call of Duty. people just hate how popular it is (at least the bashers who haven't watched them).

i guess it is time to accept that it isn't a good idea to discuss most anime outside the dedicated OTs in this forum at any point.

Vylash

i just took a glance at that thread and it's funny how those threads always end up the same way.
it feels like the K-On bashing happens for the same reason people bash Call of Duty. people just hate how popular it is (at least the bashers who haven't watched them).

i guess it is time to accept that it isn't a good idea to discuss most anime outside the dedicated OTs in this forum at any point.

It's mainly this misguided notion that K-on started all moe anime and moe is going to take over the world or something

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
It's mainly this misguided notion that K-on started all moe anime and moe is going to take over the world or something

Sailor Moon is never going to have moe because the show is targeted to female audience, if anything art style would resemble most yaoi anime. People are way over reacting in that thread, anime is dying the same death as gaming in Japan. K-on just happen to be one of the highlight before the end.

Sailor Moon is never going to have moe because the show is targeted to female audience, if anything art style would resemble most yaoi anime. People are way over reacting in that thread, anime is dying the same death as gaming in Japan. K-on just happen to be one of the highlight before the end.

it is? :(

b-but...attack on titan >_>

Vylash

Neither are dying

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Okay I guess "dying" is a bit too harsh, I'll take that back, no industry will truly die as long as some money to be made.

Sailor Moon seems like such a shitty role model.

Top Bottom