• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

LOLDSFAN

Everyone's asleep?

Now's my chance!

tumblr_mxrsrqTpoG1s8s6t8o1_500.gif

Josephl64

I feel like Lightning is a solid character, but with a less than stellar script...if they had better writers, it could have been something really special.

Instead the sequels would just refine the combat which was fun, but they couldn't fix the writing from the first game.

Vylash

I feel like Lightning is a solid character, but with a less than stellar script...if they had better writers, it could have been something really special.

Instead the sequels would just refine the combat which was fun, but they couldn't fix the writing from the first game.

Lightning is a great character so the hate for her is so confusing, it's like people think she's instantly bad because the games are bad (except for XIII-2, that was pretty fun)

Madao

i slept for 10 hours yesterday since the roof work finally ended.

i feel tired after just 12 hours awake since sleeping 3 hours for a whole week definitely took a toll on me. naps didn't help much since i'm a total nap noob. gonna hit the bed now.

1378563448995.gif

from this angle it looks like the guy is...

its's just Shinpachi. he's pretty much harmless
unless you insult Otsu-chan

i cant sleep guise :(

awww, hate that :( I had a fine night's sleep for a change, and somehow managed to wake up naturally a whole half an hour before my alarm this morning. I don't understand how, especially considering it's Monday today!

ibgQcJgbUobEym.gif

I even managed to hold out for my morning coffee until now (10:30am)... so I'll be firing on all caffeine cylinders late into the afternoon!

iL41qHhIfEjkO.gif

Top Bottom