• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

ttYOOzG.gif

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Dat Katsuragi. Best SK girl is best.

(I really need to finish SK:B, but maaaaaaan over half the Hebijo characters are a CHORE to play as.)

Morning everyone!!! :)

tumblr_mytgju1lft1rercezo1_500.gif

Good morning ;).

Finished Bravely Default (only took a whole 71 hours) last night and started Lightning Returns. And I gotta say...LR's story is about as absurd as I can think of in recent memory, so far. And I love it :p.

Im freeeeee!
Why is there ice all over my car in March?

Because this winter just won't give up and go away. Or maybe it's because Frozen is out on BD today :D.

Hello everybody!

tumblr_n273hl81PG1svfte7o5_250.gif
tumblr_n273hl81PG1svfte7o2_250.gif
tumblr_n273hl81PG1svfte7o3_250.gif

tumblr_n273hl81PG1svfte7o4_250.gif
tumblr_n273hl81PG1svfte7o6_250.gif
tumblr_n273hl81PG1svfte7o1_250.gif

I have been working from home today. I indulged in a couple of games of Titanfall at lunchtime, I somehow managed to do this minor feat of parkour which was pretty fun...

ibcM0kl1dXWbme.gif

I also somehow managed to order a nice K-ON item, which as always shall be revealed upon arrival. It's nothing rare or particularly special, but is so cute that I can't wait to do it justice when I get some photos taken.. and added here for your enjoyment, of course! :)

Hello everybody!

I have been working from home today. I indulged in a couple of games of Titanfall at lunchtime, I somehow managed to do this minor feat of parkour which was pretty fun...

I also somehow managed to order a nice K-ON item, which as always shall be revealed upon arrival. It's nothing rare or particularly special, but is so cute that I can't wait to do it justice when I get some photos taken.. and added here for your enjoyment, of course! :)

Heya! It better not be that Ui figure /glare

lol

Looking forward to it!

Hello everybody!

Hey there!

elozpxlr9cnc.gif

Looking forward to see what it is!

Love Mio's and Mugi's playing style here ;).

ibcM0kl1dXWbme.gif

I've never gotten motion sickness from a video game before, but I have a feeling Titanfall would be the first to do it to me :p.

And looking forward to the figure!

cajunator

Banned
Good morning ;).

Finished Bravely Default (only took a whole 71 hours) last night and started Lightning Returns. And I gotta say...LR's story is about as absurd as I can think of in recent memory, so far. And I love it :p.

Because this winter just won't give up and go away. Or maybe it's because Frozen is out on BD today :D.

Winter is the worst. Should just be summer year round.
People would be happier.

cajunator

Banned
Heya Spy!

Hmm not for me...summer at least where I live is to hot and insane humidity sometimes. Give me fall or spring!
fall is best!

Summer is like super humid and 95+F the whole time and I looooove it! GLorious sun and happy people. Best time of year. Everybody is all mopey in winter. Its all grey and ugly outside. Roads are dangerous. Nothing good comes of it.
Ok Frozen came from it so one good thing.

Top Bottom