• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

I had a new t-shirt arrive today, from a studio in Australia... I loved the design when I ordered it, but it looks even better up close! (not my pic, but exactly the same colour/design):

ihLwPirCMT6oq.jpg

Summer is like super humid and 95+F the whole time and I looooove it! GLorious sun and happy people. Best time of year. Everybody is all mopey in winter. Its all grey and ugly outside. Roads are dangerous. Nothing good comes of it.
Ok Frozen came from it so one good thing.

I am not a big fan of Winter either. But I LOOOOVE Fall. Spring is awesome as well :)

Opps...Double post lol

Ill give Fall/Spring a passing grade. Not as hot as summer but not stupidly cold and both seasons are fairly pretty. Winter can just GTFO though.

But...but I like curling up under a ton of blankets at night, having a fire going, snow (well I am sick of that part).

Fall is amazing to me, the holidays are coming, the leaves are pretty, and I love that crisp air at night.

Dammit now I want fall back :(

I had a new t-shirt arrive today, from a studio in Australia... I loved the design when I ordered it, but it looks even better up close! (not my pic, but exactly the same colour/design):

ihLwPirCMT6oq.jpg
Looks freaking cool.
Ill give Fall/Spring a passing grade. Not as hot as summer but not stupidly cold and both seasons are fairly pretty. Winter can just GTFO though.
You just don't understand Cajun ;_;

cajunator

Banned
But...but I like curling up under a ton of blankets at night, having a fire going, snow (well I am sick of that part).

Fall is amazing to me, the holidays are coming, the leaves are pretty, and I love that crisp air at night.

Dammit now I want fall back :(

I do like the ramping up to holidays and the crisp air when its not too cold yet. That part is ok.

Looks freaking cool.

You just don't understand Cajun ;_;

I fully understand walking outside and that north wind just freezing my ass off and not being pleasant at all. Then getting in my car for a very uncomfortable few minutes wishing I was inside somewhere. And then having to drive on ice and all our driver[''s trucks being sidelined due to dangerous conditions. No its not fun. Curling up in a blanket is ok but if you have to go outside and do things winter suuuuuucks.

K-On! 04

The age old argument. Maid cafe or haunted house at the school festival.

Training camp at Mugis summer house! Too bad it's more fun to goof off than it is to practice. Lots of choking, both of guitar strings and people in this episode. And a little emotional bit too when Yui plays in front of the fireworks.

I do like the ramping up to holidays and the crisp air when its not too cold yet. That part is ok.

I fully understand walking outside and that north wind just freezing my ass off and not being pleasant at all. Then getting in my car for a very uncomfortable few minutes wishing I was inside somewhere. And then having to drive on ice and all our driver[''s trucks being sidelined due to dangerous conditions. No its not fun. Curling up in a blanket is ok but if you have to go outside and do things winter suuuuuucks.
No. I love walking in the cold just enjoy the scenery and messing with the snow. I will agree that ice is the only part that is not enjoyable and is horrible. I hate Summer because of the god damned heat. Just setting one foot out and being barbecued alive on my way to my truck then still having to wait for the A/C to cool it making me wish I was just inside somewhere.

Tenumi

Banned
Temperatures are still hovering in the 30s F up here in West Michigan. I'm so sick of this snow and cold. Can't wait to wear shorts again.

Why not something in-between? 20 or so degrees Celsius, sun and a slight breeze.

Winter is worse than summer here in Norway at least.

K-On! 04

Training camp at Mugis summer house! Too bad it's more fun to goof off than it is to practice. Lots of choking, both of guitar strings and people in this episode. And a little emotional bit too when Yui plays in front of the fireworks.

Ya that part gets me a lot. One of my favorite episodes from season 1.

StayDead

I just got incredibly nostalgic about my 6 or so years playing WoW and how important it was to me. It kinda made me upset remembering those times.

Kinda stupid but I guess that's emotions for you

This x 1000000000000. And as a runner, it really sucks because it either means being stuck on a treadmill (which I hate) or taking a chance on the trails (which have already injured me this winter once).

I just got incredibly nostalgic about my 6 or so years playing WoW and how important it was to me. It kinda made me upset remembering those times.

Kinda stupid but I guess that's emotions for you

Hey nothing wrong with that. I love nostalgic feelings :)

I played WoW for about 5 or so years myself. I have fond memories playing just because a good chunk of my friends played so we would all gather at someone's house during the weekends and hang out and play. Great times! :)

Well, look at what just showed up at the office:

Was hoping to get it in time for lunch, but oh well. So do I try to play at the same time as Lightning Returns? Also thinking about being part of the problem and getting Ground Zeros on PS4 since Gamefly failed to send it to me.

Hey nothing wrong with that. I love nostalgic feelings :)

I played WoW for about 5 or so years myself. I have fond memories playing just because a good chunk of my friends played so we would all gather at someone's house during the weekends and hang out and play. Great times! :)

Closest game I got to that is Counter-Strike Beta 4.0 - 1.1 Release or so. Good times!

Well, look at what just showed up at the office:

Was hoping to get it in time for lunch, but oh well. So do I try to play at the same time as Lightning Returns? Also thinking about being part of the problem and getting Ground Zeros on PS4 since Gamefly failed to send it to me.

Too many games.

Josephl64

who's the character on the keychain?

Well according to Aiko that doesn't exist.

It's Holo from "Ookami to Koushinryou" or "Spice and Wolf"

Dat Katsuragi. Best SK girl is best.

(I really need to finish SK:B, but maaaaaaan over half the Hebijo characters are a CHORE to play as.)

I like Ikaruga slightly better but she's probably a close second.

As for being a chore, everything is much better in Shinovi Versus if you ever get that.

K-On! 04

Best episode.

StayDead

After getting a stupid customs slip through Infinite Stratos should fiiiiiinally be here tomorrow.

Although now I've gotta pay for two other things, ahh ;;

K-On! 05

The things that can happen when your past gets dragged up.

So many problems. No advisor, no lyrics and no singer. Good thing extortion and some cake can fix one of the problems, and they can always rely on Mio to do everything else. As long as she doesn't pass out of embarrassment at least.

Bit strange how they switch between using honorifics and dropping them in the English dub. And they dubbed Yui's singing practice in Japanese, just with the English voice actress instead. Weird.

Bwahahahaha oh Chet, never change
K-On! 05

The things that can happen when your past gets dragged up.

So many problems. No advisor, no lyrics and no singer. Good thing extortion and some cake can fix one of the problems, and they can always rely on Mio to do everything else. As long as she doesn't pass out of embarrassment at least.

Bit strange how they switch between using honorifics and dropping them in the English dub. And they dubbed Yui's singing practice in Japanese, just with the English voice actress instead. Weird.
Wow, crazy Sawako is kinda hot.

i love this gif.

edit: aaand we're back to boobs
But relevant!
K-On! 05

Which is what I was getting at in my rant earlier. Funny enough, they actually did dub the songs, as evidence that they're special features on the disc, but for whatever reason decided against having them in the show proper.

Which is what I was getting at in my rant earlier. Funny enough, they actually did dub the songs, as evidence that they're special features on the disc, but for whatever reason decided against having them in the show proper.

Yeah. I dunno what would be stranger though. If they dubbed the training bits in English and kept the songs in Japanese, or the way it is now. Best would of course be if they included the songs in English proper.

Top Bottom