• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

MJUSMVB.gif

Dat life :D.

And with that, I shall (try to) K-Off for a few hours.

And good morning :). Started off the day by scheduling an appointment to see my orthopedist on Friday. Hooray injuries :/.

Mike loves Inu-Yasha, I love Ranma. Did anyone here love Maison Ikkoku?

I've never seen any of the above. Actually, I admit I've never seen or read anything by Rumiko Takahashi. I'm guessing this makes me a terrible person :(. I do remember years ago really wanting to get the first Ranma fighting game on SNES (this was over 20 years ago now...yikes)...until it got localized as Street Combat. Never did end up getting the one that did make it to the US for whatever reason. Looks like it's cheap on eBay, so perhaps I will...

Ui's always adorable though.

Indeed, by far my favourite character.

Both of you know what's up :D.

By the way, all that Terminator watching I did over the weekend reminded me of this:

ZNhPD.jpg

Morning all!

tumblr_mzuzjfkuyM1rshjbio2_500.gif

A nice arrival just handed over by my friendly post-person!

ib0Os9tnxtM49a.jpg

The games... they are almost here...

tumblr_n01gv0ulri1rb06tgo1_500.gif

Looks like we're backwards...I got the games yesterday with the guide coming on Friday. Started with the Vita version of X, and that might be the way I primarily play it. Looks and sounds really good (even the remixed soundtrack so far).

good morning you

Good morning Cajun! *squeezes*

Good morning Zel! *tries to Chibi Miku dance despite being old and fragile*

Infinite Stratos is finally here

i09eTn7.gif

Nice :D.

Top Bottom