• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

You both have good tastes :D

k-on-ritsu-poutm4u3p.gif

Also, morning everyone. I hope I get the job because I'm at the point of no money and gots dem bills to pay. Anyway, wish me luck guys.

Hey hey. Wishing you all the luck!

Ah I want an Oculus but I am curious what they are going to do about people with glasses. So I am waiting for the retail.

EDIT:

Yay my season 2 blurays are here :D gonna watch some tonight.

K-On! 06

It's finally show-time.

School festival and the very first live performance. Too bad everybody else is too busy to practice at first which makes Mio nervous. Mugi shows off her strength while carrying gear, Miss Yamanaka her costume making skills, and Mio her... rice bowl.

Another little emotional bit just before the performance in this episode. Yui still got a hoarse voice during the singing which is a nice touch. Instead of just using the normal recording and such.

lol

So did the interview and signed papers. Just need to do the drug test and I'm done :D :D :D

Yay! Glad you got it!

Yay my season 2 blurays are here :D gonna watch some tonight.

By some you mean all, right? ;).

Here we go <3

Awesome!

I think everybody knows who my favorite is by now...

Uguuu?

Ui is seriously so adorable.

That's exactly how I'm going to hug you whenever I see you (or anyone else here, for that matter) :D.

By some you mean all, right? ;).

That's exactly how I'm going to hug you whenever I see you (or anyone else here, for that matter) :D.

I would like to watch it all tonight lol but I have work in the morning and I need to go jogging after work.

Also I guess I better watch out if we meet up at that Con this Summer lol :)

I've never seen any of the above. Actually, I admit I've never seen or read anything by Rumiko Takahashi. I'm guessing this makes me a terrible person :(. I do remember years ago really wanting to get the first Ranma fighting game on SNES (this was over 20 years ago now...yikes)...until it got localized as Street Combat. Never did end up getting the one that did make it to the US for whatever reason. Looks like it's cheap on eBay, so perhaps I will...

The game wasn't bad, but ya know, why don't you actually watch the Anime? ;) Blu-rays coming very soon.

I would like to watch it all tonight lol but I have work in the morning and I need to go jogging after work.

Also I guess I better watch out if we meet up at that Con this Summer lol :)

Well, it may not be quite like that if I end up having to have surgery for this latest injury problem (which is a possibility). I really hope not though, but I'll have a better idea on Friday.

The game wasn't bad, but ya know, why don't you actually watch the Anime? ;) Blu-rays coming very soon.

I know, I know. I'll look into the BD's ;).

BluRays! Also a glimpse at my newly designated K-On shelf. :)

Also I need to find a better image hosting site...this site is butchering the colors of my photos for some reason...

kawaii collection!

tumblr_mz9jv607eG1r7oiino2_r1_500.gif

That shelf could use a few more prize figures though, amirite? ;)

As for image quality, I find minus.com does a much better job than imgur.

kawaii collection!

tumblr_mz9jv607eG1r7oiino2_r1_500.gif

That shelf could use a few more prize figures though, amirite? ;)

As for image quality, I find minus.com does a much better job than imgur.

It needs many more figures! I have a feeling my K-On shelf will have to turn into a K-On bookshelf before to to long. lol

I will check out minus.com though. Thanks for that.

Yes!

its almost the end of march and there's still mountains of snow everywhere...this winter has been long and depressing :(

Hang in there!

Well, it may not be quite like that if I end up having to have surgery for this latest injury problem (which is a possibility). I really hope not though, but I'll have a better idea on Friday.

Hope it's nothing serious man.

BluRays! Also a glimpse at my newly designated K-On shelf. :)

Also I need to find a better image hosting site...this site is butchering the colors of my photos for some reason...

Cool! Could try minus.com, abload.de or flickr.com or is this an AdobeRGB vs sRGB issue?

http://fstoppers.com/adobergb-vs-srgb

Top Bottom