• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

HkMg62N.gif

Finally got a Miku figure //"(>&#9661;<)"\\

Good afternoon all :).

So here's how the orthopedist appointment went this morning: Got left pelvis/left hip x-rayed, which didn't reveal much aside from something on my pelvic bone that my doctor seemed a bit concerned with. Going to get an MRI done tomorrow morning to rule out a possible stress fracture and hopefully reveal what the actual issue is. He did clear me to do 4 to 6 miles a shot running, keeping it at an easy to moderate pace. At least for now, pending the outcome of the MRI. So I do intend to run...hopefully it won't bother me too much to do so.

I did end up watching the rest of Kanon last night (the last 7 episodes, to be precise). Those feels sure do get stacked up bigtime, but I still really liked it quite a bit, including how it ended. I'll give a more detailed write up somewhere once I've processed it some more ;).

So here's how the orthopedist appointment went this morning: Got left pelvis/left hip x-rayed, which didn't reveal much aside from something on my pelvic bone that my doctor seemed a bit concerned with. Going to get an MRI done tomorrow morning to rule out a possible stress fracture and hopefully reveal what the actual issue is. He did clear me to do 4 to 6 miles a shot running, keeping it at an easy to moderate pace. At least for now, pending the outcome of the MRI. So I do intend to run...hopefully it won't bother me too much to do so.

I did end up watching the rest of Kanon last night (the last 7 episodes, to be precise). Those feels sure do get stacked up bigtime, but I still really liked it quite a bit, including how it ended. I'll give a more detailed write up somewhere once I've processed it some more ;).

Hey! Hope it's nothing too serious.

And I'm glad you liked Kanon!

tdvoxoS.gif

Hello humans.

Hello Mr. Tanuki.

Wow. I guess they know there audience lol

I wouldn't be so harsh in my review of it personally. I like pretty much every character on the show except for Benio...she is uh special. I love the show and have watched the aired epsidoes a couple times now lol...

I hope everything is ok Amish! My brother is a big runner and had some issues so be careful man!

The last 5-7 episodes of Kanon are huge feel attacks. Gonna be a while before I am up to a show like that again lol.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to

*chibi Miku hug*

I hope you get good news. :3

I hope everything is ok Amish! My brother is a big runner and had some issues so be careful man!

I've come to accept that injuries are a part of the game to a certain extent. Most of mine have been minor, and hopefully this is too. Whatever happens, it's not going to stop me from being a runner. I've got a goal to qualify for and run the Boston marathon and I'm still committed to doing whatever it takes to make that happen. I've got a good coach, so in this case I think it was just bad luck.

I've come to accept that injuries are a part of the game to a certain extent. Most of mine have been minor, and hopefully this is too. Whatever happens, it's not going to stop me from being a runner. I've got a goal to qualify for and run the Boston marathon and I'm still committed to doing whatever it takes to make that happen. I've got a good coach, so in this case I think it was just bad luck.

Awesome man, if you are passionate about it then I support ya fully. He had a issue in his shins that stopped him from running for a while and caused surgery. Felt bad for him cause you can tell not running was killing him. But he is back and did the Marine Core Marathon last year! :)

Clannad is waiting...

It can wait for a while then lol

Still kinda weird since it seems like you get injured almost everyday from what you post here. Anyways, I hope it's nothing to serious for you man and good luck to ya. Fight on :D

Still kinda weird since it seems like you get injured almost everyday from what you post here. Anyways, I hope it's nothing to serious for you man and good luck to ya. Fight on :D

Actually, this is really the first injury of consequence since getting plantar fasciitis in my right foot last year. That's been manageable though. At this point the minor stuff I don't really care about so much since I can usually run through that and still let it heal on its own.

I do remember Clannad delivering even heavier gut punches than Kanon, but it's been awhile since I've seen it. Perhaps one of these days I'll try to rewatch it.

Well... It's twice as long as Kanon and the comedy is weaker IMO, but it's even sadder in the end, yeah.

Have a starfish!

JxSAZgr.gif

Top Bottom