• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

tpVAhu3.gif

I have her too!

Everybody should have one!

Clannad is certifiably depressing.

Good to know. Now I know to avoid it forever.

Aww. You should watch it sometime. It's legit good :\

Air - Misuzu (or maybe Haruko?)

Kanon - Makoto Sawatari

Clannad - I like the all~... Hmm... Fuko, I guess?

Hm... That's... interesting fanart.

my fave char is Yukine...but since nobody ever remembers her

I remember Yukine.
Especially since that time you talked about her on Twitter :p

important question taimu

Didn't we already do this? Still on team CatDog.

Madao

more proof that Ritsu > Mio

Ritsu's awesomeness can't be copied that easily. meanwhile, Mio is easy to copy since she isn't that remarkable.

K-On! 11

Names the guitar, doesn't name the band.

Time to prepare for another school festival, but there's always some problems. Yui's guitar is all messed up, Mio and Ritsu have a fight and people are getting sick. Luckily all the problems gets solved and the band even gets a name!

Another touching moment when Mio and Ritsu makes up after fighting. I actually forgot about most of what happened this episode, so it was nice to watch it again.

i think ive wanted to buy those before :O

(not those specific ones, but i swear i saw some ones of metroid characters that i wish i could have bought :()
You totally want the Mugi one, don't lie.
exBveKg.jpg

K-On! 11

Names the guitar, doesn't name the band.

Time to prepare for another school festival, but there's always some problems. Yui's guitar is all messed up, Mio and Ritsu have a fight and people are getting sick. Luckily all the problems gets solved and the band even gets a name!

Another touching moment when Mio and Ritsu makes up after fighting. I actually forgot about most of what happened this episode, so it was nice to watch it again.
It's kinda funny looking back at the manga and see all the points where the anime takes the starting point of the Mio and Ritsu fight, and finding how completely differently they handle it.

Top Bottom