• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Lol it's funny that spyhunterzero always asks where my gifs are from and you always already know. :p

It's scurry

hxcvz07w5x6e.gif

Google is scurry :p

It's kinda funny looking back at the manga and see all the points where the anime takes the starting point of the Mio and Ritsu fight, and finding how completely differently they handle it.

I should really get to reading the manga soon...

K-On! 12

And so we've come full circle.

It's another live performance at the school festival and everybody pulls together to get the full band to perform. It's the most emotional episode of the season for me, and I even teared up a bit at the end of it.

K-On! 12

And so we've come full circle.

It's another live performance at the school festival and everybody pulls together to get the full band to perform. It's the most emotional episode of the season for me, and I even teared up a bit at the end of it.

Don't lie, it was full blown water works during the ending.

Haha.

Nah. I got Kanon for that ;P
Whatever you say liar.
I love that episode but ya that ending kills me. When they go for the quick encore it gets me every time.
Fuwa Fuwa Taimu~!
It's season 2 that gets the water works going
That's more like a flood of biblical proportions.
I can't hold all these feels.
I think the only time I legitly had that kinda reaction was the last episode of S2.
But we already know you're an inhuman monster.

Rain episode was cute. Yui loves her Gita, also the Elizabass at the end with Mio was awesome. It's kinda funny seeing these episodes after all the gifs in here and recognizing reactions here and there.

Top Bottom