• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

(Early) Evening all! So it's been a productive Saturday of tidying up around the house, making a start on True Detective (thanks to some serious strong-arming by friends to watch it), and now it's time to pick up some Chinese food for dinner...

Hey! :)

Just finished the Final Exam episode of Season 2. I now want figures of Yui and Azusa in those Kimonos immediately. So adorable.

Hey! :)

Just finished the Final Exam episode of Season 2. I now want figures of Yui and Azusa in those Kimonos immediately. So adorable.

Hey Snk :) Yeah, Kimono K-Ons are nice!

hirasawa-yui-and-azusa-nakano-yukata-ver-k-on-pre-painted-pvc-figures-engeki-taikai.jpeg

At the moment, I'm close to pulling the trigger on this particular Azunyan:

6375452bb5545e148faa9c2b138c4f65.jpg

There seem to be plenty to go around still, so I'm not in a desperate hurry... but I would still like her sooner rather than later ;)

K-On! 14

And so it ends.
Well... The first season at least.

Their first gig outside of the school. It's something to get really nervous over, but both old friends and new ones helps out. Another success for the After-school Teatime, now with a logo too.

So... Listening to the dub was weird at first, but I got used to it and enjoyed the show just as much as I did when I watched it dubbed.

It's just as funny, cute and slightly emotional at times as the first time I watched it. Therefore I give it the same score as the first time I saw it. 4/5 instruments:

RtzQL5U.png
AlRhaWL.png
8gvmta0.png
t2YSV7f.png
dFIL1hK.png

Hey Snk :) Yeah, Kimono K-Ons are nice!

hirasawa-yui-and-azusa-nakano-yukata-ver-k-on-pre-painted-pvc-figures-engeki-taikai.jpeg

At the moment, I'm close to pulling the trigger on this particular Azunyan:

6375452bb5545e148faa9c2b138c4f65.jpg

There seem to be plenty to go around still, so I'm not in a desperate hurry... but I would still like her sooner rather than later ;)

Ya I want that one eventually. Haven't seen her pop up on Amiami yet. :\

Madao

by the virtue of a Kotatsu being a heating device, i would never try one since i dislike anything that has to do with heating.

that is, unless i was living in a super cold country and a heating device was needed.

LayLa

so have any of you actually used a kotatsu before
and are they really as comfy as anime claims

no, have looked into buying one but no one really sells them outside of Japan so importing one costs $$$ + all sorts of electricity conversion headaches. i check local listings about May/June in the vain hope that any Japanese students are selling theirs before they move back home but no such luck so far :/

Hmm to start another binge on Season 2 or not. Finished the first disc of the first set. I think I just might do that...

Also thoughts on buying the Alter Nodoka figure? AmiAmi has her new for 3000...still regretting that Ui figure :\

Reckon I'm gonna go from being a regular meat eater to vegetarian (though I'll still be eating fish).
Any of y'all made the switch, and if so, is it a pain in the arse to get used to?

I'm not vegetarian. You still gonna eat eggs and dairy products?

Wish you luck!

Why the change?

A combination of realising exactly how unfit I am after having to go for a rather insane jog whilst drunk last night, and I've been feeling pretty disgusted at myself everytime I've eat meat for the last month or so. Figured it'll probably help if I just cut it out if possible.

A combination of realising exactly how unfit I am after having to go for a rather insane jog whilst drunk last night, and I've been feeling pretty disgusted at myself everytime I've eat meat for the last month or so. Figured it'll probably help if I just cut it out if possible.

Well good luck with it then.

Finished the first Season 2 Bluray set. Loving this season a lot so far. The festival episode was great and had some feels near the end. I am really liking the Azusa, Ui and Jun episodes too, makes me excited to read the manga I picked up. Really looking forward to getting into the rest of the season but I am gonna hold off until tomorrow to watch more.

Top Bottom