• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Morning everyone! Can't decide to either make a start on FFX this morning, or just laze around watching some anime. I'm also impatiently checking my tracking app for any updates on packages in transit...

iz12bBQXAtXdX.gif

...on a Sunday, when no deliveries will arrive today :D

Morning everyone! Can't decide to either make a start on FFX this morning, or just laze around watching some anime. I'm also impatiently checking my tracking app for any updates on packages in transit...

iz12bBQXAtXdX.gif

...on a Sunday, when no deliveries will arrive today :D

Morning Everyone!

Haha I know that feeling, I get obsessed with tracking numbers when I have something coming :)

I think I am gonna be lazing around the house and watching anime, maybe starting Persona 4 Gold finally.

LayLa

was given a book token ages ago so i finally went to an Actual Proper Big Bookshop today for the first time in ages.
wanted to buy some manga but there were about 3 shelves, most of which was Death Note, Naruto or One Piece, and all at full price.
guess i'll stick to buying my manga online then :/

felhBIQ.gif

wat? lmao
well i fell asleep last night

but then couldn't sleep when i woke up around 2am :(

was given a book token ages ago so i finally went to an Actual Proper Big Bookshop today for the first time in ages.
wanted to buy some manga but there were about 3 shelves, most of which was Death Note, Naruto or One Piece, and all at full price.
guess i'll stick to buying my manga online then :/

felhBIQ.gif
hahaha my local barnes and noble has a lot of manga i bought azumanga and yotsuba it great :D

(they had ALL OF THE YOTSUBAS!!!)

Top Bottom