• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

I dare you.

like this

Et0kRKW.jpg

Helloooo everyone. So I'm a little under the weather at the moment, I seem to have caught a cold which left me wiped out for the whole weekend...

65806dm2.gif

Kinda disappointing as I had little energy to do anything. I didn't even get around to booting up PDF2nd at all! I'm back in the office today, better to keep myself occupied than lay around at home feeling sorry for myself. Gotta remain positive!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend, and a nice week to come. I might have some new pics for you in a few days... this depends on the efficiency of certain couriers, of course :)

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Every time I refresh the tracking for my copy of Deception IV, it just sits there unchanged, mocking me. :(

Because it totally makes sense that I can ship something from Ohio to Texas and it gets there in two days, but something from New York to Ohio takes more than four. ;_;

Helloooo everyone. So I'm a little under the weather at the moment, I seem to have caught a cold which left me wiped out for the whole weekend...

Kinda disappointing as I had little energy to do anything. I didn't even get around to booting up PDF2nd at all! I'm back in the office today, better to keep myself occupied than lay around at home feeling sorry for myself. Gotta remain positive!

I'm sick :(

Were in bed all of yesterday.

hope you guys feel better soon.

while we're on about sudden illnesses, i seem to have found myself in a hole recently. not sure what's causing it or how long it's really been going on, but it sucks. i guess watching moderately depressing anime hasn't helped either.

sad-azusa-gif-nakano-irs1e.gif

maybe i should play animal crossing

Top Bottom