• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

I think it's the flu.

Thanks!

Mike ill as well? Aww noes. Get well soon!

As for me, I'm starting to think I shouldn't have come into the office today... I can see myself heading home soon :(

Hope you both feel better soon! Maybe it's just not K-ON GAF's day...I didn't sleep well at all last night and am consequently feeling pretty crappy right now. And still about 7 hours of work to go :(.

EX2zRju.jpg

I had to come home, started to feel really drained of energy, couldn't focus on my work :(

iblx9l1pPAs1Iu.gif

My boss said I could work from home (translation: keep work laptop on) rather than call it a sick day, which was kind of him.

I had to come home, started to feel really drained of energy, couldn't focus on my work :(

iblx9l1pPAs1Iu.gif

My boss said I could work from home (translation: keep work laptop on) rather than call it a sick day, which was kind of him.

I'd like to, but there's a lot of work at the office I have to do this week due to a deadline :(. I have drugs, so I should manage.

Well... I went to the doctor and got sick leave.

Finally feel a bit better so I'm at the computer now too and not just on mobile.

Will go back to bed in a few hours though...

2e94if8e.gif

Hope you both feel better soon! Maybe it's just not K-ON GAF's day...I didn't sleep well at all last night and am consequently feeling pretty crappy right now. And still about 7 hours of work to go :(.

I'm still getting the occasional tooth pain, so add me to the list. lol

Hope everyone feels betterz <3

Top Bottom