• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Good morning! Sorry I ended up being away for the weekend, but I have an excuse! Things are going very well with the new special lady-friend. Ended up watching Frozen Saturday night. She's not into anime, but she's not averse to the idea so maaaaybe I could try some K-ON on her?

Hey!

I agree with a movie. maybe one of Miyazaki's movies first? Spirited away or something along those lines.

"switch to K-On*

Mornin'.

squee morning

Hello!

20llv7wsh9.gif

Out of any "Moe show" K-ON! Is probably the best to appeal to the girl crowd.
This is also true. But unless you know the person well to know they'd like it, I don't think it's something to show to introduce someone to anime.

Also, remember that while it's nice to show people the thing you're interested in, there isn't a NEED for you to force the peole you're dating to like the things you like, and vice versa.

Madao

anyone ever had a dream where they're watching a show they have never watched before?

yesterday i had a dream where i was watching the show with the wideface girls. since there's a ton of gifs of that show in this thread, my mind pieced them together and it was as if i was watching an episode.

that was a pretty odd dream...

Hi!

Choose a card, any card:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=109936981&postcount=13118

Guys guys I got the things!!!

Lol this made me laugh.

Huehuehue.

Hey, I had to write something on there as a name ;P

And I know how much you like Aiko's drawing so I sent you one that's been at the K-On school.

anyone ever had a dream where they're watching a show they have never watched before?

yesterday i had a dream where i was watching the show with the wideface girls. since there's a ton of gifs of that show in this thread, my mind pieced them together and it was as if i was watching an episode.

that was a pretty odd dream...

Don't think I've had a dream of a show I've never seen, but Hidamari dream? Sounds good.

iAhlhEA.gif

Aiko

Is the spy.

BgRr1XNCUAAM2xb.jpg:large

cajunator

Banned
Good morning! Sorry I ended up being away for the weekend, but I have an excuse! Things are going very well with the new special lady-friend. Ended up watching Frozen Saturday night. She's not into anime, but she's not averse to the idea so maaaaybe I could try some K-ON on her?

Millennium Actress

Top Bottom