• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Madao

i didn't even notice GAF was down since i was playing Animal Crossing and then watching some Haruhi eps.

i gotta hit the bed now though since i'm wrecking my sleep schedule.

i didn't even notice GAF was down since i was playing Animal Crossing and then watching some Haruhi eps.

i gotta hit the bed now though since i'm wrecking my sleep schedule.

It wasn't really down, just problems with the themes for a lot of people so it looked like it was down.

Worked fine here most of the time though.

Morning everyone

tumblr_n458hsVf7p1tqgvz6o1_500.gif

EDIT:

Forgot to mention I finished Yuru Yuri last night. Really hope they are working on a 3rd season or a movie. Great show.

Well... It ends on a happy note though.

Gotta say that there is a part in Kanon still sticks with me,
Akiko getting hit by the car...made my jaw drop and I just really didn't like that part. She was a awesome character, I know she survived but still

I have a feeling that holds nothing to Clannad

Gotta say that there is a part in Kanon still sticks with me

I have a feeling that holds nothing to Clannad

That certainly was unexpected. Especially since it happened so late in the series. Clannad is a longer series so it takes a while before it gets really sad, but when it does... Oh, boy.

That part never really grabbed me, Shiori did...either way I do prefer Kanon over Clannad

I too like Kanon the most of course ;)

Top Bottom