• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Qe2czMY.gif

Why?

Erhm... Sad and mad that is. Not the potty part...

my ex returned my present :mad:

like, he has no obligation to get me a birthday present, but what kind of prick returns my present and then tells me that he returned it and spent it on (in his own words) stupid shit

it's like uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggghh it's just a dick move that makes me sad because now i'm not getting a present and mad because he did that in general

LOLDSFAN

like, he has no obligation to get me a birthday present, but what kind of prick returns my present and then tells me that he returned it and spent it on (in his own words) stupid shit

it's like uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggghh it's just a dick move that makes me sad because now i'm not getting a present and mad because he did that in general

Well unless it was K-On! related it couldn't have been that good of a present.

Probably just said that to get you mad or was a joke. Probably didn't get you anything at all.

Top Bottom