• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Morning everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend!

oblvscmy2c7f.gif

How's it going with that new car?

Gooood Morning!

Good afternoon to you and all! Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I'm busy, but I live. Watched Summer Wars with the gf last night, and she liked it :). Might go to Wolf Children next, and soon I my try K-On, though she insists on no subtitles.

In class and then PT and then some running, but after that would anyone like to Mario Kart? Not sure exactly what time that will be though.

cajunator

Banned
Good afternoon to you and all! Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I'm busy, but I live. Watched Summer Wars with the gf last night, and she liked it :). Might go to Wolf Children next, and soon I my try K-On, though she insists on no subtitles.

In class and then PT and then some running, but after that would anyone like to Mario Kart? Not sure exactly what time that will be though.

I have to work until Wednesday morning but then Im off about three days.

Hey Amish, glad she is liking anime. She will understand the true way someday, till then dubs are ok. ;)

I will probably be playing some tonight. So I will check the thread later.

cajunator

Banned

You ended up watching millennium Actress didnt you?

cajunator

Banned
Nothing much. Just having a some pain in my neck from this morning. I got woken up by a loud pop and pain in my neck

Do you know any chiropractors? My Uncle used to be one so I get free adjustments. Over time stress causes really tight muscles and bone joints. It loosens them up big time.

Tenumi

Banned
So I played Left 4 Dead 2 earlier with the survivors switched out for the K-On cast. That was funny.

My 4000th post :p

Ouch....maybe slept on it wrong then? Keep an eye on it for a few days...I hope it goes away fast.

Do you know any chiropractors? My Uncle used to be one so I get free adjustments. Over time stress causes really tight muscles and bone joints. It loosens them up big time.

I hope so since I have no monies for chiropractors. It's happened before, and usually during when I sleep. Going by the other times it has happened it usually last about two to three days with it getting better. Right now I used some icy/hot stuff on my neck and it helped a bit.

Tenumi

Banned
I wish I had Mario Kart 8... but then I'd need to buy the game, and a Wii U, and this, and that, and...

...I haven't got the money. At all.

Top Bottom