• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
tumblr_n6mob1bWZj1r66h7yo1_500.gif

tvnRhfp.gif

Then don't cut it so short.
EZKD0T3.jpg

Hnnnnnnnnnnng!

cajunator

Banned
tvnRhfp.gif

Hnnnnnnnnnnng!

How do you survive this stuff Zel?

New arrivals! Great day today...

Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection (Vita)
ipfDyZxehM0PO.jpg

PSN credit (Had some store vouchers to spend, bought 'money' with them, lol)
ir1ZJFXdaSNlc.jpg

And today's Pièce de résistance, Ultimate Madoka. She is incredible, easily the largest figure I now own (sorry Racing Miku 2011, time to step off the podium!) Photos alone cannot do her justice... but I tried ;)

ilAiK54q92Ks6.jpg

ivwR57kGSdofz.jpg

imdconMrXy7xQ.jpg

iurs47IWncgYq.jpg

iglhWlDbcHTVA.jpg

iRngm7y8uGGps.jpg

ibvocLdMf6zzSB.jpg

ixaoJyVaeiGlu.jpg

THat Madoka. I love that figure so much. Ordered
Devil
Homura too.

nope

it's a banana

whaaaaaat the fuuuuuck? thats NSFW Aiko. You should probably edit that to link it and label it.

What???

I really hope that is not the case :(

It's not all bad, guys... I've been with the company through various guises for 11 years, to say I have been languishing over the past few of those would be an understatement. Money-wise I'd receive a decent enough payout, and it will put a rocket up my arse to spur me into finding something (and potentially somewhere) new. If anything, I'm deriving more positives than negatives from it (if it happens). Funny how my boss suggested earlier that if I'm offered redundancy, I should take it ;D

It's not all bad, guys... I've been with the company through various guises for 11 years, to say I have been languishing over the past few of those would be an understatement. Money-wise I'd receive a decent enough payout, and it will put a rocket up my arse to spur me into finding something (and potentially somewhere) new. If anything, I'm deriving more positives than negatives from it (if it happens). Funny how my boss suggested earlier that if I'm offered redundancy, I should take it ;D

I hear you, I need to find a better job myself. Been here for 10 years and it is a dead end now. Hard to find jobs in the art industry for someone with my talents though and I don't really want to move.

Regardless, good luck!

Ah. Good luck!

with all your experience maybe you could start your own freight company? i suggest the name Shipping Quality United Express Enterprises

Haha

I love Chip Foose designs. I watch Overhaulin all the time.

I did a few for him, it was a huge deal for me. I used to watch the show all the time when I was younger as well. I submitted a ton of designs with the rest of the art staff here and he called to talk about them. He pointed that design out specifically saying he loved it a lot. Coming from someone I admire for his talents (especially his artistic talent) that was a huge thing for me.

I did a few for him, it was a huge deal for me. I used to watch the show all the time when I was younger as well. I submitted a ton of designs with the rest of the art staff here and he called to talk about them. He pointed that design out specifically saying he loved it a lot. Coming from someone I admire for his talents (especially his artistic talent) that was a huge thing for me.

Hah! That's cool!

cajunator

Banned

Wooooooow. Im jelly.

Top Bottom