• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

ni32lKO.jpg

guys i watched ura-on is that count as kon??

It's nice that you did, but you still need to watch K-ON!

StayDead

People hating on MK8 are crazy.

These are also the same people who love CTR and I played a lot of that game and even I know compared to Mario kart it's bad. Kart Racers much like Fighters are ALL about Multiplayer. It's all it needs, good multiplayer and MK8 certainly has that.

Morning all! Quite a fun night last night, went for a few drinks with an old friend who made me feel a lot better about the whole potential redundancy situation. A nice couple of magazines (with a CD in each) arrived earlier:

itjqJiNbPO5Xz.jpg

ibmgHM6q57OYRG.jpg

ibo7Bgv3h99cDD.jpg

ib2uWbcqAeobCq.jpg

My cheery mood was short-lived however, as my car developed a puncture which was so bad, I had to get a new expensive tyre fitted on the spot in the garage :(

tumblr_mhj6geyUh91r04u2ao1_500.gif

Ah well! Hope you all have a great Saturday!

Hi everyone!

I've been playing lots and lots of Mario Kart 8!
And playing a lot online, too. If you race against a Toadette, it might be me.

Hi all! Sorry for being out of contact most of the week...stoopid Oracle class :(. I survived, but I still need help with PL/SQL programming :(. I've had a bit of MK 8 time, but just working on unlocking characters for now. Weekend is going to be busy as well, so not much time for gaming or anything. Just wanted you to know I still live :p

LOLDSFAN

Hi all! Sorry for being out of contact most of the week...stoopid Oracle class :(. I survived, but I still need help with PL/SQL programming :(.

I took a database class last semester and failed. I'll have to take it again next semester. Wish I could have survived and never worry about it again. :<

Top Bottom