• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Hi all! Sorry for being out of contact most of the week...stoopid Oracle class :(. I survived, but I still need help with PL/SQL programming :(. I've had a bit of MK 8 time, but just working on unlocking characters for now. Weekend is going to be busy as well, so not much time for gaming or anything. Just wanted you to know I still live :p

Hey Amish, good to see ya :)

Today I went by to see my parents, got my Bluray copy of Totoro in and I figured they would enjoy it. Watched it with them and they loved it, not shocked seeing as my parents are huge Disney animation fans. Time to expose them to more of Ghibli's stuff.

Today I went by to see my parents, got my Bluray copy of Totoro in and I figured they would enjoy it. Watched it with them and they loved it, not shocked seeing as my parents are huge Disney animation fans. Time to expose them to more of Ghibli's stuff.

Kiki's Delivery Service or Spirited Away next then?

Kiki's Delivery Service or Spirited Away next then?

Ya I would love to show them Spirited Away. That is my favorite film of theirs, not available on Bluray in the States at the moment sadly. I have never actually seen Kiki's, gonna have to correct that soon. I do want to show my Dad Nausicaa, I think it is right up his alley, not sure about my Mom on that one though.

Ya I would love to show them Spirited Away. That is my favorite film of theirs, not available on Bluray in the States at the moment sadly. I have never actually seen Kiki's, gonna have to correct that soon. I do want to show my Dad Nausicaa, I think it is right up his alley, not sure about my Mom on that one though.

Well, Kiki should be good for everybody.

Mike...I don't want Non Non Biyori to end...this is why I am not rushing through K-On. I hate when I start to love a show and it's over so fast. Only 3 episodes left, awesome show though, I want to see that Renge nendo so bad now.

Mike...I don't want Non Non Biyori to end...this is why I am not rushing through K-On. I hate when I start to love a show and it's over so fast. Only 3 episodes left, awesome show though, I want to see that Renge nendo so bad now.

There's a second season coming though!

kSphKuT.gif

And you could watch Hidamari Sketch while you wait.

I already ordered the artbook for it...I think I have a problem.

I looked that up on Hulu, what order do you watch the series in? They have 4 shows under that name.

Hm... Let me know if it's any good.

Hidamari Sketch order:
Hidamari Sketch
Hidamari Sketch × 365 <- Episode 12 and 13 is swapped on Hulu by mistake, watch what they call 13 first and then 12 after.
Hidamari Sketch × Hoshimittsu
Hidamari Sketch x SP <- Not on Hulu
Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb

Well... I think they usually see how well it sells (BD/DVDs, Manga, LNs, merch, etc) before making more seasons unless it's one of those 'endless' shows. Luckily Non Non Biyori sold quite well.

i always thought that for japan, the new seasons were basically considered whole new shows...???

i know that japan doesn't really do reruns, iirc or something

Up bright and early today, the weather is great! Breakfast was enjoyed in the back garden with the early morning sunshine :)

Whilst doing a blitz of tiding around the house yesterday, I actually found a nendo which I'd completely forgotten to open for months! Oops... poor Mikasa Ackerman. Well here she is now :)

ib1LxgOxrsUBBJ.jpg

iMMkssY9rvk5j.jpg

Top Bottom