• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

cajunator

Banned
Morning all! Quite a fun night last night, went for a few drinks with an old friend who made me feel a lot better about the whole potential redundancy situation. A nice couple of magazines (with a CD in each) arrived earlier:

itjqJiNbPO5Xz.jpg

ibmgHM6q57OYRG.jpg

ibo7Bgv3h99cDD.jpg

ib2uWbcqAeobCq.jpg

My cheery mood was short-lived however, as my car developed a puncture which was so bad, I had to get a new expensive tyre fitted on the spot in the garage :(

tumblr_mhj6geyUh91r04u2ao1_500.gif

Ah well! Hope you all have a great Saturday!

NyaNyanNya...I need to hear this groups music

Hi everyone!

I've been playing lots and lots of Mario Kart 8!
And playing a lot online, too. If you race against a Toadette, it might be me.

I will be joining everyone soon!

Hi all! Sorry for being out of contact most of the week...stoopid Oracle class :(. I survived, but I still need help with PL/SQL programming :(. I've had a bit of MK 8 time, but just working on unlocking characters for now. Weekend is going to be busy as well, so not much time for gaming or anything. Just wanted you to know I still live :p

*glomp <3

I've been cleaning for 4 hours today.

l2NqS0X.gif

Will do some more cleaning tomorrow.

Serara :D
That show is so great.

Yup. I need help on what to get. Should I get a Yui figure or the Kuroneko one?

Never mind, get Kuroneko figure

Kuroneko!

Kuroneko isn't even a good character in a shit series.

Shes da best
I have 6 figures of her now.

Metrotab

Banned
I watched E3 last year because of all the new console releases, but ever since I've shut down the door on console gaming the event doesn't interest me as before.

cajunator

Banned
Yay, E3. Any of you Keions excited?

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

e

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ee e eeeeeeeeee

e

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

e

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ee e eeeeeeeeee

e

*pats Cajun on the head*

It's gonna be a good day :D

Mainly to see what Nintendo shows.

God I hope it's something we haven't seen yet. Metroid, Star Fox, F-Zero, Eternal Darkness 2, etc.

or maybe Zelda U will just blow everyone's mind.

StayDead

Postman come today with a package, gave it to me and I noticed it was for the wrong address when I shut the door. Quickly opened it and shouted excuse me then 5 later he came back with my actual package.

I've got 2 nendos in the mail, just about to open the box but I'm not even sure what nendos they are, I've completely forgotten what I've ordered x_x

Also keeping them in the box for when I move later this year/early next year. I've already got too much stuff to packup :(

Mashiro and her mom were my favourite thing about that show. In fact, it probably one of the only things I really liked about the show.

I probably wouldn't have finished the show if it weren't for them.

She's so cute. Hehe, thanks for posting more.

I love that part.

I loved the show, also like Kobeni and her relationship with Hakuya was really cute sometimes. The only part that would get tiresome was Benio's character...sometimes it was slightly funny but most of the time she dragged the show down.

I couldn't really get much into Kobeni and Hyakuya's relationship. I like relationship dymanics more like... Nyarlathotep and Mahiro.

I do also agree that Benio was a little bit overboard at time.
One of my other more favourite characters was Konoha, until she started flirting and it made the anime more like a harem.

And I really wish we saw more of Shirayuki. She and Mashiro were my favourite characters, but we almost didn't get to see Shirayuki at all.

I couldn't really get much into Kobeni and Hyakuya's relationship. I like relationship dymanics more like... Nyarlathotep and Mahiro.

I do also agree that Benio was a little bit overboard at time.
One of my other more favourite characters was Konoha, until she started flirting and it made the anime more like a harem.

And I really wish we saw more of Shirayuki. She and Mashiro were my favourite characters, but we almost didn't get to see Shirayuki at all.

Loved both of them too, Konoha was like a bigger Mashiro, hair style and everything lol. I imagine they did that
seeing that they are the same "species"

Shirayuki was awesome, really wish we saw more of her. I know the show was popular but i worry we won't see another season :\

Top Bottom