• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

damn everyone in k-on is bullies except for mugi :B

mtU01AD.gif

They do look awesome. Will have to see how much I owe on taxes before I do something like that.

Tax man robbing me off my K-On moneys :\

I'm probably going to owe a bit this year, but it shouldn't be too much. Unless I get really lucky. I never count on my tax returns though since I don't get much back ever anyway.

I'm probably going to owe a bit this year, but it shouldn't be too much. Unless I get really lucky. I never count on my tax returns though since I don't get much back ever anyway.

I do a lot of artwork/photography on the side so I owe every year. Even when I didn't do extra work though I never really go that much back.

Guys....guys...I just ordered something....ok ok it's just the bluray of the movie but I had to have my own copy and I figured that was a good place to start!

Nice!

You have that? Awesome.

The only anime related bag I have is an Oreimo one.

That's a cool bag! And, yeah:

Got it for free since I bought almost all the older Kyoto Animation shows on DVD from a guy here in Norway.

-

Okay guys, finally ready to play my 3DS XL as Bravely Default will be here soon! So please add me to your friends list.

Friend Code - 0619-4526-7626

I'll go back and add you guys as well :D

Okay guys, finally ready to play my 3DS XL as Bravely Default will be here soon! So please add me to your friends list.

i was just outside where i could have added you :(

dammit i'm not going back out :mad:

(my friend code is on my profile obvi, so just add me and i'll add u tomorrow)

Hooray! Nice bag by the way. Only neat bag I have is the Mirror's Edge Messenger Bag you got when you pre-ordered the game, so like 5 people have it. xDDD

LOLDSFAN

ANOTHER OBSCURE NAME I WILL FORGET SINCE IT'S NOT THE SAME AS NEOGAF.

JJJJJJJJJ!!!!!!!

tumblr_ml7lkvpP3h1rvva9so1_500.gif

Top Bottom