• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

1240278979845.gif

There is nothing like waking up to a spaghetti western movie. Brings back memories of me watching them with my dad when I was a kid.

Anyone who's been following me on twitter for a long time knows I like Clint Eastwood films.

I own almost every film he was ever in. Naturally this includes the Spaghetti Westerns, which i learned to love.

What one was on? Naturally the Clint ones are my favourite but I also like Lee Van Cleef.

Anyone who's been following me on twitter for a long time knows I like Clint Eastwood films.

I own almost every film he was ever in. Naturally this includes the Spaghetti Westerns, which i learned to love.

What one was on? Naturally the Clint ones are my favourite but I also like Lee Van Cleef.

Wow. Nice collection.

Both are real good actors. I'm watching The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly now. I rewatched A fist full of Dollars and Once Upon a Time in The West yesterday.

Wow. Nice collection.

I actually own more than that now, that specific set stopped at Million Dollar Baby.

I grew up watching Eastwood films when I was a child and enjoying them all, eventually watching them all would become a passion of mine.

Both are real good actors. I'm watching The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly now. I rewatched A fist full of Dollars and Once Upon a Time in The West yesterday.

Classics, and that first one having both actors in. Great film.

I actually own more than that now, that specific set stopped at Million Dollar Baby.

I grew up watching Eastwood films when I was a child and enjoying them all, eventually watching them all would become a passion of mine.
Same here. Though for me it started with spaghetti westerns thanks to my dad. Nice collection by the way.

Top Bottom